What the hell...

Tools    

Semper Fooey
I don't expect anyone here to know this, but this is what genyav posted somewhere else:

American film about the Wild West with a character - a boy named "flea."

All with the year of Dragon.
Help to remember an American film.
The film is the first person, ie, someone briefly talks about his life.

The plot was. The boy whom everyone called "Flea" lives with roving bandits. There's also live cook-sorcerer that feeds gangsters and probably treats them. "Flea" wants to find his father, and from somewhere learns that his father was sick in any city. "Flea" manages to escape from the gangsters in the city where his father is possible. Passing by some pub, he heard a song that you sang the girl, which is thus made a living. In one hand she had a circle of metal construction, in which visitors put the coin. "Flea" remembered having seen a vision of that hearing this song, he finds his father. "Flea" meets a girl, and asked where his father was. The girl said that her father was ill, she cares about him.
"Flea" decides to help the medicine man to escape from the bandits, as without the aid of the sorcerer's father dies. And come to him.
I remember at first, he steals the medicine man and his tickle branch on the cheek. Witch Doctor grumbles: "Damn the flies." "And it can Bloch" - boy jumping from the bushes. The witch doctor says that he can not escape from the bandits, as He chained. They have a plan to escape. At this point, returning bandits on horseback. And as they drove witch pours some powder, sleeping pills, in a cauldron. Ringleader approaches him and asks: "What we eat today?" The witch doctor says that stew. The ringleader initially unhappy, one of his thugs grins and spits pot of stew. But the leader takes his breast and said: "This is my cook, and I decide whether it bothered eating or not." Then he says his team "Eshte stew" Everyone starts there and then go to sleep. "Flea" exempt sorcerer and they run away. I remember there was such a frame. The ringleader of bandits and sleeps hanging upside down. Then he wakes up and sees him as fit his associates, who are asking who robbed them. The ringleader saw in the bushes, "Flea," and says "That's him, Bloch's alive!" But he did not believe and continue to beat with a whip on the back.
Bloch girl and the witch doctor vylichili father, and remained in that city.
It has been many years, "Bloch" was the sheriff of this town. Someone, he or sorcerer father approaches him with a newspaper and say that the girl became a singer and has recently come to the next city to act. This is a good opportunity to say "Flea" and meet a girl to talk to. "Flea" goes to the city. He arrives in a theater of this city, learns that the girl who is very pozvraslela, approaches her and kisses her. And then remained at her concert.
Meanwhile, the city attacked by other gangsters. They are taken hostage's father, "fleas" and leave. They then leave it somewhere in a field, or in the desert, and say "leave in an hour" (or was there another time.) The father pulls out his pocket watch, check that time. Bandits have even wanted to go further, when his father began to play music for hours. The ringleader of bandits suddenly stopped on his way to his father and asks to see him watch. It takes hours, something vposminaet and then coolly rastrelivaet father. Then the gunmen returned to the city and back rastrelivayut almost all tenants.
"Flea" back in town and the bridge over the river meets on the other side of the bandits. Between him and the criminals there is a dispute about the right of way across the bridge first. "Flea" says that he has no time to wait until all of them will pass through the bridge. As a result, criminals are inferior to him the right to pass the bridge first.
He drives past them, looking each in the face and voice-over broadcasts "It was them, but I did not know it"
Arriving at night in the city home, "Bloch" sees a sad picture, and learns that his father prismerti. Before his death, his father gave him the pocket watch.
"Flea" is going to catch up with gangsters and goes to avenge his father's death.
This ends the first part

that's right will at some second ago i already updated and edited.. is "Bloch"->"Flea" and another

probably Per una bara piena di dollari / Coffin Full of Dollars (1971) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066210/