Nebbit

Tools    

I just realized what's been missing from this forum for awhile that is vitally important to good health.

Nebbit.

Boobs Woman.

She hasn't been on since May 29th.

Where is she?

Apparently she went to Canada, but she still came on here.

She better not be dead.

I'm worried.

She posted that she was going to Alaska and Canada for 3 weeks at the beginning of July so maybe she not back yet

Edit - 5th July she posted that, so don't worry she'll be fine. I expect she'll be back posting next week with amazing photos

Oh, okay. Well, everybody shower Nebbit with some love in here.

Do it. She can see it when she gets back.

I'm sure nebs knows just how special she is to us all here. But, on the off chance I'm wrong (yeah, like that ever happens ) We love you Nebs.

Yeah, we love you Nebbit. Show us the damn photos!

Yeah, with her profession, in particular. Hard not to wonder.
Was just talking to Harry Lime about Caitlyn. He said the chances that she's... you know... are very, very slim... because of her profession. But, I mean, anything's possible.

Bring them both back now!

Why am I shouting? I don't know!

Hey Guys I'm baaaack, Sorry i haven't been here I did go to Canada, Alaska etc then I was back to work for 3 weeks then off to South Africa I have been back a week now I have been busy with work and catching up with friends
I have missed you all
I had a great time, I took many pictures and if i don't bore to many i will post some soon

Hey Guys I'm baaaack, Sorry i haven't been here I did go to Canada, Alaska etc then I was back to work for 3 weeks then off to South Africa I have been back a week now I have been busy with work and catching up with friends
I have missed you all
I had a great time, I took many pictures and if i don't bore to many i will post some soon
So good to see you back where you belong...with us.

Are we sure Caitlyn wasn't just an alternate account of Yoda's that he decided to retire?