Rank the Scream Movies

Tools    

I just checked for a thread and I don't think there is one so yeah. You know what to do.

MY RANKING

SCREAM
SCREAM 4
SCREAM 2
SCREAM 3

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I think I agree with Daniel. The first one is the best and they progressively get weaker. They all entertain me though.

I bought these on DVD last week... got all 4 in one go.

Scream

Scream 2

Scream 3

Scream 4

I enjoyed them all tbh. Definitely one of those series' that I can watch in one go.

For me it's:

then they lost a little something but I still rather like three and four, I prefer four over the third film:

I would have loved to have seen a Scream 5 because there was potential with one certain character in Scream 4(she or he, was mentioned a lot after it came out, people saying they still think she or he was in on it and it was going to be left for another film) that could have been carried on into a 5th film. But I see we are getting a television series from MTV instead, zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Watching Scream right now...

The scene where Billy hits Stu with the phone and Stu calls him a dick, I've always laughed at that bit...

But apparently Ulrich found it hard to hold the phone with all the slippery fake blood all over his hands... and when he chucks the phone he misjudged the slippery blood and hit Lillard by accident.

Lillard saying "Ow! You hit me with the phone, dick!" was a genuine reaction.

Craven decided to keep the cut in the film because it was funny. Whenever I see that scene I laugh even more now I know it was real.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Errrmmmm,

They all suck apart from the first.

I would have loved to have seen a Scream 5 because there was potential with one certain character in Scream 4(she or he, was mentioned a lot after it came out, people saying they still think she or he was in on it and it was going to be left for another film) that could have been carried on into a 5th film. But I see we are getting a television series from MTV instead, zzzzzzzzzzzz.
There was supposed to be a Scream 5 and a Scream 6. It was going to be a whole new trilogy.

It was originally written so that at the end of Scream 4....

WARNING: "Scream 4" spoilers below
Jill lived. It ended with her in an ambulance learning that Sidney was still alive. It was a cliffhanger. Which makes me wonder if maybe Jill might have lived throughout all of 5 and the series went in a new direction.

^ The direction that I wanted the 5th film to go was for
WARNING: "Scream 4" spoilers below
Jill to be dead and for the surprise to be that the police woman Judy Hicks(I was hoping she ended up being a killer in Scream 4 but was disappointed when she wasn't) was in on it during the 4th film but got away with and she
would have been one killers in Scream 5.