Post a Random movie scene thread.

Tools    

https://clip.cafe/a-scanner-darkly-2...n-it-harmless/
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

Oh no! "Nuh-Morrre" with the Mexican accent, giant, goofy, green earrings, and a stud through his nose.

This guy doesn't even have a swimmer's body - whereas Namor has always been the most ripped character in the Marvel universe due to endless swimming, living underwater and being able to withstand ocean pressures that would crush a human being. I know that Namor tried to invade the United States multiple times, and whenever he travelled outside Atlantis he was an undocumented immigrant... but this is ridiculous!

Wakandan Queen: Do you have any way to prove your royal status as a monarch... like a crown or medals or some badges or something?
Nuh-Morrre: "Badges"? "Badges"? I don' need no stinkin' badges!

Oh no! "Nuh-Morrre" with the Mexican accent, giant, goofy, green earrings, and a stud through his nose.

This guy doesn't even have a swimmer's body - whereas Namor has always been the most ripped character in the Marvel universe due to endless swimming, living underwater and being able to withstand ocean pressures that would crush a human being. I know that Namor tried to invade the United States multiple times, and whenever he travelled outside Atlantis he was an undocumented immigrant... but this is ridiculous!

Wakandan Queen: Do you have any way to prove your royal status as a monarch... like a crown or medals or some badges or something?
Nuh-Morrre: "Badges"? "Badges"? I don' need no stinkin' badges!
oh well im still going to watch it , i know its going be a really good movie so i cant wait to see it tomorrow night on the 9th november

Isn't the best of quality, but I found this scene hilarious. It's from the movie 'Who's The Man?'.