Sorry I'm so late for posting this, but it took me FOREVER to find somewhere to watch the entire show online. First of all, whose idea was it to have Jerrod Carmichael host? I loved his movie At the Count of Three but his monologue didn't even get me to crack a smile. And what was this guy's obsession with constantly telling the audience to shut up? And that shot at Will Smith was stupid. As for the specifics:

BEST ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES- Key He Quan, Angela Bassett, Justin Hurwitz, Colin Ferrell, Michelle Yeoh, Austin Butler, Ryan Murphy, Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Coolidge, Mike White, Eddie Murphy

BEST WINS I DIDN'T SEE COMING- Angela Bassett, an actress who gets so little award love; Tyler James Williams, who got so little recognition for his underrated work on Everybody Hates Chris finally getting his due for Abbott Elementary...love his voice too; Jeremy Allen White...loved him on Shameless; Martin McDonagh's richly deserved screenplay for The Banshees of Inisherin

BIGGEST AWARD ROBBERY: Quinta Brunson stealing the award for Best Actress in a Comedy series from Jean Smart

BEST DRESSED- Angela Bassett, Jenna Ortega, Justin Hurwitz, Neicy Nash, Jeremy Allen White, Ana de Armas, Michelle Yeoh, Billy Porter, Margot Robbie, Glen Powell, Julia Garner, Henry Golding, Martin McDonagh, Rhianna, Regina Hall, Seth Rogen

WORST DRESSED- Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Coolidge, Barry Keoghan, Claire Danes, Jerrod Carmichael (hated everything he wore), Hillary Swank, Ana Gasteyer

BEST PRESENTER(S)- Leticia Wright, Billy Porter, Tracy Morgan, Natasha Lyonne

LONGEST TRIP TO THE PODIUM EVER- Quinta Brunson, what was that all about? Undecided about that dress though.

WORST PRESENTER BANTER: Jennifer Coolidge (pretty sure I had a birthday during this),

MOMENTS THAT BROUGHT THE SHOW TO A HALT- The winner of the original song award; Every time Jerrod Carmichael came onstage; The speech from the Ukraine; The speech from the president of the HFPA.