MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
So who was the big free agent scoop this year? Remember two years ago I got Judge on the wire.
Changing my pick to JOSH BELL.

Carlos Correa released a statement on Wednesday stating that he suffered his fractured rib while receiving an in-home massage.
Advice: Correa's statement mentioned how disappointed and frustrated he was that he sustained the injury in "such an unusual way.".

Hmmm... Uh huh. Massage.... Right...

Reminds me of the Kazuhiro Sasaki mystery injury... He never did change his story I don't think... Lol hopefully CC doesn't meet the same end.

When Montreal pitcher Dennis Martinez strained a muscle in his side trying to lift a suitcase in 1993, Richard Griffin, then the team's media relations director, referred to the malady as "Samsonitis."
Martinez was lucky enough to miss one start. Kazuhiro Sasaki, in contrast, missed 68 days after allegedly breaking two ribs carrying a suitcase up a flight of stairs in June 2003. Seattle was 42-19 when Sasaki went down, but the injury did a number on the bullpen, and the Mariners went 51-50 the rest of the way.
Sasaki, who had lost some zip off his fastball and was in danger of losing save opportunities to Eddie Guardado and Shigetoshi Hasegawa in Seattle, forfeited the $8.5 million left on his contract to return to Japan and pitch for the Yokohama BayStars in 2004.
In hindsight, nobody ever bought the suitcase story. Robert Whiting, a baseball author with strong ties to Japan, later said that sources told him Sasaki hurt himself while drinking and practicing pro-wrestling style maneuvers with some friends.

Well, Kimbrels going to the Cubs, and they're now saying Keuchel signed with the Braves (source is MLB.com). I hope this free agent strategy pays off, and hopefully they'll do even better since it's the National league.

A roster-slump and overall pitching regression put my team on its ear. The hitting a back to form, but pitchings not there yet. Hopefully Clevenger, Keuchel, Kimbrel, and maybe even Eovaldi will cure my era/whip/qs woes.

P.S. Thanks for the offers LEM but I need to hang onto my good pitchers.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, Kimbrels going to the Cubs, and they're now saying Keuchel signed with the Braves (source is MLB.com). I hope this free agent strategy pays off, and hopefully they'll do even better since it's the National league.

A roster-slump and overall pitching regression put my team on its ear. The hitting a back to form, but pitchings not there yet. Hopefully Clevenger, Keuchel, Kimbrel, and maybe even Eovaldi will cure my era/whip/qs woes.

P.S. Thanks for the offers LEM but I need to hang onto my good pitchers.

Yea, our offense has been picking up a bit, but we need to secure another good SP to right the pitching ship... Quite a few guys from our offense are up for trade...

Best night my team has had in recent memory. Put up a positive in all 12 categories. Yeah boi! The trend has been for me to post a big red number after a good night. Lets keep it in the green, eh?

Christian Yelich has overtaken Cody Bellinger in the fantasy baseball rankings......

...... with less at-bats

Mike Clevinger is back and will start Monday! Dallas Keuchel & Craig Kimbrel will be soon after. They're gonna be coming into quite a mess as my Saves, ERA, and Whip look like a bomb hit it. Speaking of bombs, that Aaron Judge guy,'s returning too. If that's not good enough for a second wind then I'll just cry.

Grrrr, Scherzer breaks his nose in practice, then they say he's still going to start, but it's a double header so his spot is locked for the day already. Ace left on the bench. Blah.