MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

I couldn't make it through those last rounds. Was dead tired. Sorry folks.
All you missed was Sedai and Yoda peeking in my que and stealing my relievers.

The Mets are such a dumpster fire that I have to wait a day or two longer than everyone else for Conforto to be officially placed on the DL, during which time those extra roster spots have already been used to snatch up some players I was considering. Thanks, Mets.

The Mets are such a dumpster fire that I have to wait a day or two longer than everyone else for Conforto to be officially placed on the DL, during which time those extra roster spots have already been used to snatch up some players I was considering. Thanks, Mets.
Some teams are really frustrating about this. I'm 90% sure that Salazar is ultimately going on the DL, but he's not on it yet. smh

A system of cells interlinked
My team is starting the season off really well!

"Salvador Perez will be out 4-6 weeks after tearing the MCL in his knee when he fell while carrying his luggage."

&@#@!

OMG METS THE GAMES START IN A FEW HOURS SET YOUR DL FREAKIN METS CMON METS
The game starts in two minutes and he's still not on. I was waiting on this to pick up Kela, who Adam nabbed instead. Awesome.

The Mets are such a well run organization.

I've only been following baseball a few years, has a home run ever been hit off the first pitch of the season before?
You know, you'd think the rush of articles written about this already would say, but none do!

That said, I would guess not, since depending on how you decide to count, there's only around ~100 opportunities, and in many of those years home runs were much rarer.

You know, you'd think the rush of articles written about this already would say, but none do!

That said, I would guess not, since depending on how you decide to count, there's only around ~100 opportunities, and in many of those years home runs were much rarer.
Listening to the Cubs Marlins game now I think they just said that it has definitely happenned once before on opening day. But they're not sure whether that would have been THE opening pitch of that day. If that makes sense.

Verlander with a 7-pitch first inning. Nice start to the, uh, start.

I am already liking the new Stat Tracker..

Nice and light!
Yeah, they debuted it during the end of last season, I think. Super weird that it happened mid-season, but I think with baseball and roto in particular there's just way fewer people checking in on that near the end of the year, so maybe they saw it as a good low-stakes test period.

There's some things about it that aren't very good or intuitive, but it's a net improvement.