Your Own @MovieForums.com Email?

Tools    

The title says it all: how many of you would be interested in your own @MovieForums.com email address?

There are two ways this could work:

1) The moderators and general "gang" of regulars all get to have a forwarder...IE: "OG-" (real name: Peter) would have the email address "[email protected]" forward to whatever address he currently uses.

2) The email would be an ACTUAL email - not a forwarder. You would probably check it on the web in a style similar to that of Yahoo! Mail or Hotmail. I could also likely arrange for a POP email inbox so you can set it up with an email client like Eudora, Microsoft Outlook, etc.

I was just thinking of it randomly - it's okay if you're not interested. Just wondered if anyone was.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
If it were set up so that it just forwarded everything sent to me, to my the email adress I use then that would be cool. Otherwise I probably wouldn't use it. I hate having more than one email adress.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
ditto ... i've got so many e-mails addy now, and most of them i don't use ...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yea I'd be up for that.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
rofl.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Slow day?Or time traveling
yea time travelling, clicking the "last page" in various sub sections is like Alice going down the rabbit hole

yea time travelling, clicking the "last page" in various sub sections is like Alice going down the rabbit hole
Yeah I look at those really old threads too, it's fun to see how things were back in the day.

Yeah I look at those really old threads too, it's fun to see how things were back in the day.
and maybe I can hook a fish who doesn't look at the date, I did last time

@Yoda, what would be the advantage of this email address? Not at all sure I need a third email address as I already have yahoo & gmail.

@Yoda, what would be the advantage of this email address? Not at all sure I need a third email address as I already have yahoo & gmail.
Yay got one

Ancient lol