What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just filled out my Census forms online - 10 minutes max.

The internet is finally good for something!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Listening to the Fog of War in the background

drinking coffee, posting here, procrastinating on the script for i am supposed to write (advertising, it's for a product video)

Hi at Nebs and Em... and trying to keep my eyes open... think I'm gonna have to give in though and take a nap...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

just watched tom goes to the mayor, and invader zim is about to start...

Just got back from this horror show

Crash Crawlies a place where you take your kids to blow your money. This place was so crowded today I cant hear anymore. This pic only shows 1/4 of this place its a massive building.

My God, man! How did you escape? That looks like one of those places where the kids take no prisoners.

Right now, I'm watching old episodes of Mock The Week.

Crash Crawlies a place where you take your kids to blow your money. This place was so crowded today I cant hear anymore. This pic only shows 1/4 of this place its a massive building.

I will take my niece a lot of places... but... I draw the line on those types of places... I can handle the million plus in the Quarter at Mardi Gras better... glad you made it out alive...

Right now I'm sipping on a cup of coffee and debating about making the next one a little on the Irish side...

Is white trash beautiful

The funniest part of takeing the kids to Crash Crawlies was the one kid that started chasing plainview and throwing balls at his head,I thought plainview was gonna loose it The kids Love Crash Crawlies but its a real waste of money, I would rather spend my time with them outside at a park or something I think today me and the kids are gonna do some baking.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ever thought of retraining?

Got my first Election flyer through the letterbox this morning. Rather than using it as kindling as I usually would I noticed that the face smiling out at me on the cover was that of a gorgeous Chinese girl who lives a few doors down the street.

Luckily she's not standing for one of the sectarian head count parties so my vote is assured.

Y'know, I often count myself lucky that I'm not a shallow person.