MoFo Weekends - Avengers - April 6th & 7th 2019

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That is intimidating. I don't think I've ever seen anything close to that here. The closest I can come up with is a pot pie, baked with a sort of vegetable and meat filling.

Yeah pork pies are kinda a British thing.

Pork meat and pork fat, with a few herbs and spices (usually ground white pepper), with the pork-fat jelly outer core, pastry outer... cooked through gently and then eaten cold.

Serve refrigerated with some ketchup or brown sauce.
No self respecting Brit would eat one fresh from the oven. Has to be eaten cold.

Avengers and Age Of Ultron... done!
Tomorrow:

Sunday 7th April 2019

Captain America: Civil War
7:30pm till approx. 9:45pm British Time

Avengers: Infinity War
10:15pm till well after Midnight British Time

Please check your local time zones with "British Time" as MoFo's are spread around the MoFo Universe quite well.

Hope to see you there!

Currently 11:30am in the UK... kick off today is 7:30pm UK time... so that means exactly 8 hours to go from now for Captain America: Civil War!

Well, just coming up on 3:30pm UK time so there's now just over 4 hours till kick off

Chat should open about 90 minutes before again.

Well, it's a no show again this time round.

Pulling the plug on the Avengers Weekend.

Next scheduled MoFo Movie Weekend is the a Tarantino Weekend in July.
MoFo Weekend schedules can be found here.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@The Rodent
did the chat link vanish?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry about not showing up...boyfriend didn't feel like Avengers on Saturday, and Sunday was too soon for Infinity Wars (and am not a Captain America fan, so once was enough for me). Sorry about that...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Either salt and vinegar or plain ridge with onion dip are my favorites. I used to be Dr. Pepper guy but good old Coke is my go to now.
I pretty much gave up all soda except an occasional root beer every now and then. Maybe a Dr. Pepper once a month.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, it's a no show again this time round.

Pulling the plug on the Avengers Weekend.

I would love to join you for some of these movie marathons, but I'm rarely home on the weekends.

Maybe weekends just aren't a good time for these events?