Jurassic World

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That trailer made me flash back to when I first saw the teaser trailer for the second Jurassic Park movie, The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I think it was either November or December, and the trailer was just a short clip with the words "Something has Survived", and one quick look at a dinosaur and a footprint, and then the words"Memorial Day" came on screen, and I realized that I had to wait six months before I could see the movie.

I didn't want to wait. The trailer was so simple, but it made me want to see the movie immediately.

After watching the trailer for Jurassic World, I'm psyched to see it now, and like the earlier JP movie, I don't want to wait.

What's got me with the new story... they've been training the Dinos...

And that last scene with what is probably our main hero on a bike... with a pack of Raptors alongside him.

Raptors as good guys this time round? Must be some proper abomination Ingen have created this time round.

What's got me with the new story... they've been training the Dinos...

And that last scene with what is probably our main hero on a bike... with a pack of Raptors alongside him.

Raptors as good guys this time round? Must be some proper abomination Ingen have created this time round.

I noticed that scene with the raptors too. I just assumed that something bigger was chasing them, and the raptors were too scared of the bigger dinosaur to stop and attack a human on a bike, and they were running faster than the bike could travel.

Watch the guy's face though, he's not showing like he's running from something... I read that scene as the trained Raptors being released and him riding out with the pack to attack the abomination.

Raptor Army... I am so there.

Watch the guy's face though, he's not showing like he's running from something... I read that scene as the trained Raptors being released and him riding out with the pack to attack the abomination.

Raptor Army... I am so there.

Yeah, you could be right. It also shows the raptors coming out of the gates, like horses at the racetrack, so the guy on the bike could be racing the raptors.

Either way, this looks like it should be great!

Bryce Dallas Howard was looking damn good in that trailer.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I am the Watcher in the Night
A lot of you seem pysched by this but the trailer looked too smooth, too CGI....the aesthetics of the original look better than this imo. That was the thing about JP, it was a fam friendly film with a dark tone and a gritty, very real look. The jungle, the park itself, everything looked real, here they seem to have gone down the now familiar, "make everything shiny and CGI" route.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

.... this but the trailer looked too smooth, too CGI.... That was the thing about JP, it was a fam friendly film with a dark tone and a gritty, very real look. The jungle, the park itself, everything looked real, here they seem to have gone down the now familiar, "make everything shiny and CGI" route.

Some scenes had been created purely for the trailer, including that shot of the gate.

Director Colin Trevorrow has stated...

“The gate will be practical. Real wood, concrete and steel. The gate is practical, the environment isn't. That shot was made specifically for the trailer. The film will be different.”

Although films like JP, specifically with dinosaurs and certain environments that "don't exist", sometimes need a touch of CGI to blend with our world.

I think that JW would be as a JPI 2.0. Instead of the legendary jeeps, we'll have bubles. A new park, more advanced, but with the same problem at the end And honestly, I think we can't expect any better, but for me, is enough.

What made JPI a great film was the character of Ian Malcolm, a creation of Michael Crichton. He was the one who used the Chaos Theory to explain that life finds a way. It was that point what made the difference between just a movie of dinosaurs and a epic movie, in my opinion. Unfortunately, we won't have a character like Ian anymore (not even in JP II). I wish I would be wrong.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just watched the trailer, I'm feeling that this will range from poor to average.

Not currently on fire...
I want to see more of the park than of the actual running and chasing sequences, looks like lots of good fun there.

I'm just not sure about the main dinosaur being a genetic modification, sounds too much like the DTV trash I usually watch. The best thing about the original JP films was that they were 'real' dinosaurs and that made them fascinating as well as scary. Watching a fictional dinosaur just isn't as interesting.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
From the trailer I felt it was very similar to the first film. I did like the trailer even though I was a tad confused when Star Lord... Sorry Chris Pratt was riding a motorbike with the raptors...

This is my theory on what jussrasic park 4 will be about, their is a volcano on one of those islands and is going to explode so they send a team to get 2 of every species male and female and transport them to another island or some of the dinosuars make to a country and start breeding,

what do use think?
Jurassic Ark?

I still remember sitting in my grandma's house when i was just 4 watching Jurassic Park, over and over again. It was the very first movie i ever watched and it will remain my favorite until the day that i die. Granted the other 2 aren't the best i still enjoy them as well from time to time. I literally cannot wait for this film and i really hope it does well. If it bombs or is bad i will be very disappointed but i faith in Trevorrow and the people making this. The trailer was pretty good so that gives me hope and the concept and story of this film is genuinely interesting, been waiting over 14 years to see this film and it is my most anticipated film of 2015 OVER Avengers and Star Wars.

Overall decent tv spot, however i'm still hesitant on how good the movie will be.