Suing Nebbs

Tools    

I am suing Nebbs for making me attack my monitor and causing it to crash to the floor where I proceeded to ummm... well lets just say the ER visit was embarassing. I submit as evidence the above avatar grinding all willy nilly inviting trouble.

A system of cells interlinked
I have the same issue with the avatar My monitor is ok though...

So many good movies, so little time.
At least Sedai is taking a cold shower.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

OMG How did I miss this topic, I seem to have upset my soul mate (or flash mate ) I am sorry, please don't sue or me, i didn't mean to upset you, really, truly, oh and by the way get a life

Originally Posted by nebbit
OMG How did I miss this topic, I seem to have upset my soul mate (or flash mate ) I am sorry, please don't sue or me, i didn't mean to upset you, really, truly, oh and by the way get a life
Well it is possible we could settle out of court, it would take a new monitor and some tender loving care for the pain and suffering I went through.

7thson, if you NEED a lawyer call me! i get 90% of what you make out of the case!

Arresting your development
I discovered if you play a flute you are able to control the avatar for your own evil bidding...HA HA HA!

Originally Posted by Sedai
Again I ask...Who is that in that avatar?
i'd also like to know

Originally Posted by Sedai
Again I ask...Who is that in that avatar?
It is me when I was a young Go Go dancer sorry I don't know who it is

Back to Business, 7thboy what kind of TLC do you want? by the way TLC is the logo for the clinic where I work so I am good at it

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i'd also like to know
I'll say Posh Spice.

Thats a picture of me when i was a woman

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
Thats a picture of me when i was a woman
That was disturbing, TMI.

Originally Posted by nebbit
You looked like that and you wanted to be a man
I look like that and I am a man.