Are men really that different from women?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
But to say that women only talk about problems and don't fix them is completely incorrect - and no truer for women than for men.
Yea, I know. Just felt like rubbing the women on this board the wrong way, though.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

When it comes to women and men, Dr. John Gray is a sheer genius. Don't believe me? Just read his BOOK.
As John Gray says himself, men stuffed it up by building a rocket and going to Venus

felt like rubbing the women on this board the wrong way, though.
Just noticed this John, my oh my you are a brave soul.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Yes!!!!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sorry, just noticed this thread, thought a one word answer would surfice, but then I realised that all the women Mofo would say that I never open up, I never tell it like it is.......

I don't need any books to tell me that women are from a different planet, hell, most of my ex girlfriends are from Uranus!!!

Yes, women are very different from men on the whole, but a lot depends on the individual, me, I just love women, except for when they start frothing at the mouth and asking me to open up!!!
( I think I might have given too much information away to our Mofo ladies..... )

agreed.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.