Movies or Sex

Tools    

If you had to give up one or the other for a whole year which would it be?

For me I would have to say Sex...dotn get me wrong I love it, but um no movies? ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!

well don't ask me out on a date.............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Nikki

well don't ask me out on a date.............

You wanna go out some time?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Of course.........

What did ya have in mind.......??????.......

did you wanna take me shopping???????????

Of course.........

I'll take ya' out.....and shopping can be just one of the stops we make

I am having a nervous breakdance
Of course.........

Shopping? Yeah, sure. Let's go to some fashion store with nice fitting rooms.

MovieForums Extra
I'd give up sex, definitley the sex. No movies for a year?????? I'd go mad..............mad I tell you!!!!!!

Sex would have to go for sure, how could i go without movies, sex i have gone without when i was single, movies are good sublimation

Originally Posted by jrs
I'll take ya' out.....and shopping can be just one of the stops we make
What a lovely date. The gift shop, and then over to X-ray for Jason's cat scan.

no sex for a YEAR! oh hell no ask me that question a year ago and I would of given up sex easily but since i now know what its like, un ah no way, not unless it was a REALLY good year for movies.

I ate all your bees.
Considering the Girlfriend I'm with at the moment and the outragous sex that accompany's her, there is not a chance in hell I would give up sex for a year...

However I think its only fair to weigh up the pros and cons of each

Sex
+Always fun
+Satisfying (I hope so anyway)
+If you have the right partner, its available anytime.
-It requires two ppl both of whom need to be in the mood

Movies
+Can be great fun depending on the movie
+Always new and different movies to see
+Only 1 person required
-There are some truly awful movies out there...Im talking about you Mortal Kombat Annihilation...

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Considering the Girlfriend I'm with at the moment and the outragous sex that accompany's her, there is not a chance in hell I would give up sex for a year...
Pass Go, do not stop, go straight to the Virgin thread, tell us all about your sex life with this girl, NOW

I See You When You're Sleeping
There's a thread for virgins?

Next they'll be able to vote.

Originally Posted by jrs
I wouldn't give up sex for anything !!!!
Wait a minute...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by jrs
Actually, I take that back
LOL...sorry man, I couldn't resist.