My Comic Book Collection

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
List will be updated as I pick up more comics.

I have been collecting comics for some time now, so I decided to post my collection here, if anyone is interested. Feel free to ask about the comics. Let's get right into it then.

Arkham Asylum: Serious House On Serious Earth - Finished series

Batman: Knightfall (Broken Bat, Who Rules the Sky, Knights End) - Finished

The Dark Knight #01- #06 Not very good, I stopped picking it up

Batman: The Killing Joke - Finished

The Dark Knight Returns - Finished

Batman: Under the Red Hood #01 - #13 + Special - Finished series

Batman: Year One #01 - #04 - Finished series

Batman: The Black Mirror - Finished

Batman: The Long Halloween #01 - #13 - Finished Series

Batman: A Death in the Family #01 - #04 - Finished Series

Batman: Hush #01 - #12 - Finished Series

New 52 Batman: #00 - #41 (Court of Owls, City of Owls, Death of the Family, Zero Year, Endgame...) - Still ongoing, I'll continue picking it up.

Batman Eternal #01 - #52 - Finished Series

Batman and Son #01 - #04 - Finished Series

New 52 Green Lantern #00 - #41 - Still ongoing, I'll continue picking it up

New 52 Green Lantern Corps #00 - #40 - Finished Series

New 52 - Red Lanterns #00 - #40 - Finished Series

New 52 - Green Lantern: New Guardians #00 - #40 - Finished Series

Sinestro #01 - #12 - Still ongoing, I plan on continuing it

Justice League #00 - #40 - Ongoing, will continue picking it up

Wytches #00 - #06 - Finished Series

Dylan Dog #01 - #41 - Ongoing but I dropped it

Damphyr #01 - #29 - Ongoing but I dropped it

Zagor #01 - #04 - Ongoing but I dropped it

Now, I did enjoy Dylan Dog and Damphyr but they are both weekly and it would be too much to collect 2 weekly's (thats 8 a month) + few monthly series from DC, maybe I'll get back to them if I don't have anything else to read. By the way I read everything I buy.

So yea, that is my humble collection guys, I just thought it would be fun to post it here. I hope someone may find something interesting in there.

You should see my brothers collection. He's been collecting since he was a little kid in the late '60s. Now almost 50 years old he still goes weekly to pick up the latest issues of his favorite readings. Even goes to conventions as much as possible to find issues he's missing. He keeps his collection safe in the basement of his son's house, protected and safe. Plus it's too huge to keep where he lives and my nephew's basement is massive.

Batman: The Killing Joke - Finished
Batman: The Long Halloween #01 - #13 - Finished Series
Are these any good?I've been meaning to read them for ages.

I've got a few Batman graphic novels:

The Dark Knight Returns
The Dark Knight Strikes Again
Batman: Hush 1&2
Batman Year One
Batman and Robin (Frank Miller)

Are these any good?I've been meaning to read them for ages.
They are very good, I recommend them, Serious House on Serious Earth is also great read if you are interested, very unique.

The Dark Knight Returns
The Dark Knight Strikes Again
Batman: Hush 1&2
Batman Year One
Batman and Robin (Frank Miller)
Oh, I totally forgot about The Dark Knight Returns... By the way how did you like TDK Strikes Again? I heard its kinda crap.

Oh, I totally forgot about The Dark Knight Returns... By the way how did you like TDK Strikes Again? I heard its kinda crap.
Yeah, it's not as good as the first book. A third book is coming out later this year The Dark Knight III: The Master Race, hopefully that will finish the series off on a high.

Yeah, it's not as good as the first book. A third book is coming out later this year The Dark Knight III: The Master Race, hopefully that will finish the series off on a high.
I hope so, but its very hard to believe it, Frank Miller is kinda insane at this point, it could be good if they make someone work with him who has character strong enough to tell Frank when he is going to realm of stupid again.

I hope so, but its very hard to believe it, Frank Miller is kinda insane at this point, it could be good if they make someone work with him who has character strong enough to tell Frank when he is going to realm of stupid again.
I don't think it can get more stupid than Batman fighting Superman wearing a giant mechanical suit.

I don't think it can get more stupid than Batman fighting Superman wearing a giant mechanical suit.
You mean TDKR? That was a masterpiece, I'm talking about some other comics he wrote/drawn... Some of them are so lazy, I could draw them better and some of them are so badly written that its laughable. I read some quotes and watched some pictures of TDKSA and wow... Its horrible.

Let's not get into Batman fighting Superman thing, I said many times why Batman can go against Superman.