Ally McBeal

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
woooooooo they are finally bringing out the first season on dvd! yay! its out in october (according to play.com). I ordered mine yesterday.

John Cage is my hero, the water, the nose, he is the only reason i even watched the now cancelled show (luckerly in Australia we still havent finish watching the last series). Its tiems like these i wish my DVD player was OFF layby

yeah i love john...he is such a funny little man. i love the music they play when he fills up his water.

Lets put a smile on that block
Ive learnt the dance routine to that song so that everytime im on a a club and they play it i can close my eyes and Be the BISCUIT! Ive watched the series from the very first episode and i LOVE it! It should be called "John Biscuit" now though. Ally annoys me, she moans about love too much

it s quite an incredible dance, im not sure i could do it justice with the power of typing alone....but ill try.......

<> <> <> <> |||| \ / < > /< \>/\/\/\/\ __--___--/\/<>\/<^>^^ *!

Theye ya go.......god im tired now.....i think the biscuit would be proud. im watching ally at the mo actually. Its the one with Anne Heche as Johns girlfriend. Shes got torrets syndrome...its soo funny.

<> <> <> <> |||| \ / < > /< \>/\/\/\/\ __--___--/\/<>\/<^>^^ *!
What the hell was that!

im sorry but ive seen his dance and i still dont know what that is lol.

are <> those parts when he is flapping his arms?

your have to show me this dance one day. purhapes tonight
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

What?! ant you see thats how his dance goes. I said that i couldnt do it with the power of typing. i think thats quite a good performance considering im only using punctuations! WHAT MORE DO U WANT?! and yes, your right, theyre the bits when his flapping his arms...i think it looks quite good.. And i will be more than happy to show u that dance on SAt. theyre bound to play it!! YIPEEEE

ok cool ill practice it too and we can do it together. we will look well cool

man if i had the money i would go to that, ive figured out what <> means but what is |||| \ / < > /< \>/\/\/\/\ __--___--/\/<>\/<^>^^ *! ?????

Originally posted by blibblobblib
Its the one with Anne Heche as Johns girlfriend. Shes got torrets syndrome...its soo funny.
now that brings back memories!!! Im watching the one where Dam Edna is a guest star!

I have yet to ever give this show a chance. Is it a show that a lot of guys like also?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

yeah it is all my friends like it and most of them are guys.

hey this is my first post at uni!

yeah i like it, it helps me unwind, although i will admit i NEVER have watched it to see Ally McBeals new problem in her love life, i ALWAYS watch it for Johnny Cage and his trials, his stunts and his cool weirdness, Johnny Cage is my idol