Obama!!!

Tools    

Time for the UN to step up or go away.

I personally dont hate Obama neither do i love him, if he makes mistakes i think that ppl shouldn't cuss him coz everyone makes mistakes and if he does a good thing then i think that should be recognized.

A system of cells interlinked
Got it - Recognize the good stuff, ignore the bad...

No thanks

I personally dont hate Obama neither do i love him, if he makes mistakes i think that ppl shouldn't cuss him coz everyone makes mistakes and if he does a good thing then i think that should be recognized.

Is this not what the media is already doing?

I dislike Obama more and more as each day passes.

Ditto.... I'm still not over the fact he bowed to the Saudi King...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There's that and then there's the involvement of government in private industry. If he says one more thing about 'failed policies of the past' (with obvious reference to Bush) I'm going to implode because he's trying to model the government after those governments of the past that have failed on an epic scale.

This guy is dangerous to America. At least he runs contrary to nearly anything I would call reasonable and he gets a complete pass from the media while he's doing it.

I can't understand why people aren't up in arms over recent developments, I really can't. It's possible i'm completely out of touch I guess.

I could go on and on. And on.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Caitlyn

^^^clique^^^

^^^click^^^

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
There's that and then there's the involvement of government in private industry. If he says one more thing about 'failed policies of the past' (with obvious reference to Bush) I'm going to implode because he's trying to model the government after those governments of the past that have failed on an epic scale.
Don't worry, he's imitating some Bush policies too, and hiring Clinton staff who messed up on CDSs etc by being too laissez faire. Maybe he's trying to please everyone by imitating all their mistakes?

(Except you Toose. He has specific instructions to displease you )

Don't worry, he's imitating some Bush policies too, and hiring Clinton staff who messed up on CDSs etc by being too laissez faire. Maybe he's trying to please everyone by imitating all their mistakes?

(Except you Toose. He has specific instructions to displease you )
Clever.. click & clique.

Bush was, no doubt, not what he presented himself as being. He tremendously increased the size of the government which is something contrary to the reason why I voted for him (and to the ideals of his chosen party).

You have a unique way of making me giggle while you're punching me. I like that.

Hey, not punching. Just trying to tickle out truth and that

(As an outsider, I'm kinda happy to seem him getting some soft-power Kennedy action on in the geopolitical sphere. As for his econ-manoeuvrings, yeah, not mightily impressed so far.)

Wait what, I thought your truth was based on keeping an open mind

Johnny Mc threw that one at me too (in the shout box) when I first mentioned Obama had bowed to the Saudi King… but Bush, holding hands, and walking side by side with the Saudi King gives the impression he is an equal... not that he is inferior… bowing to him does give that impression… and something the Saudi king's subjects may be required to do... but not something a President of the USA should have done...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Johnny Mc threw that one at me too (in the shout box) when I first mentioned Obama had bowed to the Saudi King… but Bush, holding hands, and walking side by side with the Saudi King gives the impression he is an equal... not that he is inferior… bowing to him does give that impression… and something the Saudi king's subjects may be required to do... but not something a President of the USA should have done...
Heh, just checked a vid of it, and it does like pretty obsequious. I can half buy the two-handed shake-with-a-sheik claim, but he looked more than willing to duck into that political blow didn't he. Does seem strange behaviour - classically politicians jostle for, as you say, some form of equality, if not dominance. (I once watched an hour-long programme just of politicians red-carpet fighting for the superior stance/handshake/place-on-the-stairs etc. Love that stuff - It's like kung-fu in loafers )

Still, at least the US isn't in bed with the Saudis at the moment

I am finding a hard time identifying the “focus” of our new president. Like it or not: We cannot be “friends” with everyone. Sometimes you either have to pick a side or keep your mouth shut.