You can borrow this box set when you pry it from my cold rigor mortis ridden lifeless

Tools    

Which of these box sets are in your cherished collection?
14.29%
3 votes
Complete Tarantino Box Set
38.10%
8 votes
The Godfather Trilogy
42.86%
9 votes
Star Wars Trilogy
52.38%
11 votes
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
14.29%
3 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
19.05%
4 votes
Stanley Kubrick Collection
9.52%
2 votes
James Bond Collection
14.29%
3 votes
Monty Python Collection
4.76%
1 votes
The Simpsons
9.52%
2 votes
Alfred Hitchcock Collection
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You can borrow this box set when you pry it from my cold rigamortise ridden lifeless hands!

Which DVD box sets are in your prized collection, and to what extremes will you go to protect them from evil doers who try to borrow them from you!

Of the box sets in my possession, my most cherished are:

Firefly complete series
Family Guy series 1-5
Monty Python Collection
Kill Bill 1&2
American Dad season 1

My preventative measures to stop evil doers from borrowing my box sets is a simple one, it involves slapping my ears and screaming loudly till the person leaves!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Easy: Alfred Hitchcock The Masterpiece Collection

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've got all the flix I need, thank you. Are you one of those bobble-head dolls in the back of somebody's car, or are your hands already lifeless? Just a friendly question...

You're a Genius all the time
I've got all the flix I need, thank you. Are you one of those bobble-head dolls in the back of somebody's car, or are your hands already lifeless? Just a friendly question...
Either way... That hat is pretty cunning, don't ya think?

Afraid so, typing this message with my nose .hkjlnmp;mlmhghn/p';,. (sorry sneezed)

I think I made out something about "Go Fly Yourself." Close?

I'm the type of girl.....
The Lord Of The Rings- In the beginning of the whole LOTR phenomenon I must admit I wasn't that much into it, but after getting a good grasp on the characters and realizing that the movies would not rival the books I became hooked. The 2nd movie came out and really enjoyed it, but was really looking for more and then when the third installment came out I was totally blown away. I have when I was under the weather had LOTR marathons with the Extended Editions and watch all day. It is very entertaining.

You may borrow any the sets I actually own....

The Godfather Trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy
The Matrix Trilogy
Monty Python Collection

as long as you take care of them and bring them back...

and if you don't....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

oooooo I'll borrow them all then

Never ever borrow my House dvd's. My cold rigamortise fingers would be holding so tight onto those they would infuse themselves into the packaging.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Lord of the Rings is my most cherished box set.. ha, I own the trilogy in both the extended form and the theatrical forms. I wonder how much money I spent?

I once sat down and watched the extended films back to back; then I watched it again. That's 24 hours of film in a matter of two days....