Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Counting down the days. Very few shows have me hanging out for the next episode each week.

Counting down the days. Very few shows have me hanging out for the next episode each week.
I can't wait to see Gus again!

It's all turning out exactly as I was thinking it would: Gus will be inexeperienced and I feel that Mike will help Gus improve his operation which will, in turn, lead to Gus respecting and trusting Mike and offering him a full time job. Perhaps Mike is even the one who started the whole organization of Gus' foot soldiers.

He looks great in that cheesy ad. Loving it.

Gus will be inexeperienced and I feel that Mike will help Gus improve his operation which will, in turn, lead to Gus respecting and trusting Mike and offering him a full time job.
This is interesting: it hadn't occurred to me that, when we meet Gus, he won't already be the cold-blooded badass he was in Breaking Bad. I'm not sure of the timeline, but I get the impression that flashback we saw to his cartel days came before whatever we're about to see in season 3, so I think he'll already be pretty Gus-like (rather than Gus-lite). But I'm eager to find out!

This is interesting: it hadn't occurred to me that, when we meet Gus, he won't already be the cold-blooded badass he was in Breaking Bad. I'm not sure of the timeline, but I get the impression that flashback we saw to his cartel days came before whatever we're about to see in season 3, so I think he'll already be pretty Gus-like (rather than Gus-lite). But I'm eager to find out!
The creators referred to Gus in his Better Call Saul debut as "immature". I believe that to mean that he's still building his business and not quite "there" yet.

I see him as someone who knows how to peddle product but Mike sees it as an opportunity to help Gus improve his infrastructure. We know in Breaking Bad that Mike vetted every single "thug" in Gus' organization. Mike was, more or less, the manager of the foot soldiers. I also have a running theory that Mike's connection to Nacho will lead him to having a connection with his future partner, Victor, from Breaking Bad.

dt, where have you been, mate. You brought me here then I ran amok without you.

LOL @ Gus-Lite.
Yeah, I'm thinking he will still have a bit of that naivety that he had in that flashback but with BB Gus intermingled.

dt, where have you been, mate. You brought me here then I ran amok without you.
Sorry, Danloki--I've been busy offline and I've been dividing my time between this board and IMDB. I'm still referring friends here and still figuring out how to find threads here.

Sorry about that! S'all good, man!

nahhh it's fine. You know me. Not exactly the shy retiring type. Good to see you back.

nahhh it's fine. You know me. Not exactly the shy retiring type. Good to see you back.
No one else from the Saul board is interested in joining? None have PM'd me. Have they spoken with you at all? We could have this thread up to 50 pages in a week with the gang here.

Anyway, about Saul--did you hear about the increased Jesse rumors for Season 3? It sounds like it might really happen this time! My theory? That "all Gene" episode that's been rumored for Season 3 will be the one to feature Jesse. Aaron Paul can't pass for a high school teen anymore and this is a great way to utilize him. I, for one, would love to see a resolution (hopefully a happy one) to Jesse's story.

I spoke to a friend of yours - I mentioned him in a pm to you, but I havent seen him back on the board after the usual suspect hijacked it trying to do his usual of calling me and another poster trolls. You know, the cranky old man biatch sitting on a bowl of sour grapes.

I spoke to a friend of yours - I mentioned him in a pm to you, but I havent seen him back on the board after the usual suspect hijacked it trying to do his usual of calling me and another poster trolls. You know, the cranky old man biatch sitting on a bowl of sour grapes.
Ah, yes. I'm so glad to be rid of him. No love lost with "bunnyburro" or whatever his name was either.

I think he was just a kid. You know, the giggly teens who love to tell fans of a show they like performing fellatio on the show runners. The other one, however, is a very bitter old man. I bet he's a writer for daytime soaps and got a bug up his colon being knocked back to write on the show because he sure hates Vince. It's quite irrational..

As for Jesse, I havent seen those rumours.

I think he was just a kid. You know, the giggly teens who love to tell fans of a show they like performing fellatio on the show runners. The other one, however, is a very bitter old man. I bet he's a writer for daytime soaps and got a bug up his colon being knocked back to write on the show because he sure hates Vince. It's quite irrational..

As for Jesse, I havent seen those rumours.
Yeah, he clearly has a bug up his butt. There is another poster on IMDB who also hates Vince and spends 100% of his time bashing him on the X-Files boards. THAT guy was confirmed to have sent a script to the company only to have them shred it. His own words. Maybe something similar happened to the old man.

Well, Aaron Paul said something like: "Maybe I already filmed my scene" when asked in an interview. We all know that Paul likes to tease us like that but Paul had a slip up in that interview and said something like: "We just--THEY just finished filming". Again, it could be another elaborate prank of his but he seemed to actually screw up in that interview when they asked him. There were several news articles about it, so this rumor has gained a lot more traction than the past ones.

LOL. Good on Aaron. Have you seen The Path? He's good in that and a very different role, but I have issues with that show. It'snot coming together for me. I;m sure the showrunner is an SJW because she just lobs in different agendas for diversity.

Rude word warning but thought this BCS meme was funny. Going to link it rather than post as a pic due to f bomb. Hope this is ok. If not, Yoda's henchmen can smack me. I think it's Destiny's turn to paddle my derriere. Hi Destiny. Please be gentle.

https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...80&oe=594BD515

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
IMDB thread hijack! Gus does not like!

I love me some Gustavo.

Legend in my own mind
Slippin Jimmy McGill