Two more movies that I can't remember the name of..

Tools    

First one:

Movie starts off with some high school kids breaking into someone's house. They are all wearing ski-masks and black clothes. One of the kids falls down the stairs and dies. The other kids decide to hang the dead kid in the gym to make it look like he killed himself. The dead kid has a little brother. That's pretty much all I can remember.
These two things may or may not be related to the movie, I'm not positive:
The little brother tries to avenge his brother's death with martial arts.
The little brother stars in several martial arts films.

Second one:

There is a giant building that is kind of like a maze. Some people are put into this maze and have to escape from a machine trained to kill humans. During their escape, they are being recorded and it is seen on TV by people. These people are betting on who will escape.

I watched both of them in the mid-90's.

I hope somebody knows either of these.

the second one kinda sounds like "the running man" with arnold schwarzenegger

It reminds me of the Bible......Ten Commandments?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by ampt
Second one:

There is a giant building that is kind of like a maze. Some people are put into this maze and have to escape from a machine trained to kill humans. During their escape, they are being recorded and it is seen on TV by people. These people are betting on who will escape.

I watched both of them in the mid-90's.

I hope somebody knows either of these.
Is it Cube?

After a night of searching on IMDB, I think I found both of the movies.

First one: A Dangerous Place

Second One: I think it's Death Machine (1995). Cube sounds like an interesting movie, so I'll check that out.

Thanks guys