Resident Alien

Tools    

Decent start. I think it's a bit less funny as time goes on, but I'm saying that based on very few episodes. The first few remain the funniest: there was an edge to them that's been mostly absent since. But Alan Tudyk is good and it's funny enough to keep watching, still.

You ready? You look ready.
It lost the gas around episode 5 of season 1. Haven't been back since. Let me know if it gets better.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Adventure Starts Here!
Decent start. I think it's a bit less funny as time goes on, but I'm saying that based on very few episodes. The first few remain the funniest: there was an edge to them that's been mostly absent since. But Alan Tudyk is good and it's funny enough to keep watching, still.
Agree on all this. Just about all the *other* characters on this show have lost their luster for me. I especially dislike Asta. Love the mayor and his wife for comic relief, though, along with the sheriff and Deputy Baker. But not enough to offset Asta for me. The octopus had better air time and funnier lines.