Jackie Chan in The Tuxedo

Tools    

For all you Jackie Chan fans...

http://www.countingdown.com/theater/...detail/650492/
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

This movie looks pretty weak....

It took them long enough to put the movie out. It was supposed to be released a long time ago, but they kept pushing it back.

Yeah, looks pretty weak. The idea of a tux like that seems cool, though. But how did Jennifer Love Hewitt get in this?

I took the Mrs. to see Spy Kids 2 the other day and the Tuxedo trailer was attached to it... I must say, it doesn't look quite as dumb as I thought (which isn't saying much) and I'll probably give it a rental just b/c of Chan... doubtful it will be worth a trip to the theater

Jackie Chan... Why the hell not go see it?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

$25

5.25$ to get in
3.75 for a drink
split the price with a friend then its 2.00$ each for popcorn

seems to only cost me 11$ to go, where do you live?

The Fat of the Mailbox
Not a movie I'm going to be going to anytime soon.

I dont care what all you say, this Ive seen every Jackie Chan movie and none of them have disappointed me yet, im loyal to me old Jackie. Besides i like the way he puts bloopers at the end of all his movies, i think its his way of showing even actors make mistakes. I am going to see it, btw i havent even seen the link yet (because of a school blockage system)

I am seeing The Tuxedo tomorrow. I will get my opinion on it then. It looks alright to me.

Originally posted by Naisy
Besides i like the way he puts bloopers at the end of all his movies, i think its his way of showing even actors make mistakes.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I am definitely seeing this. It's JACKIE CHAN, for cryin' out loud! Can't miss. (And yes, I even like Jennifer Love Hewitt, just not in those I Know What Your Cleavage Did Last Summer films...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Thanx Jr, and sure you arent a perverted horney male of todays generation Monkeypunch

still would like to know when its getting realised
They realised it awhile ago, then they decided to make the movie.

Thanx Jr, and sure you arent a perverted horney male of todays generation Monkeypunch

still would like to know when its getting realised
Hey, I'm not of today's generation...I'm old! (26 at last count)

I feel old though, even if I'm technically not. It's like Homer Simpson said, "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day, then it was every other day, now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isnt it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. It will happen to you.....