Need some help

Tools    

Greetings all! I've been playing around with the layout of my site again (just can't seem to get it right) and think I may have it down (we'll see though!)

My big problem is that I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to graphics. I have a pretty sweet logo (IMHO) that I am trying to use, but it's too large and rectangular and looks a little out of place. I'm hoping that there might be someone out there that might be able to edit it for me so that it will fit with the site a little better. Ya'll are the experts, so whatever you think is best will work for me The only thing I could come up with is to crop it as an elongated oval or scallop the edges. I think both effects would be pretty cool, but I'm just not able to do it and really don't have the time to learn

The address for the new site is:

http://www.moviemofos.com/test/test.html

Oh yeah... I'm also open to any suggestions for the layout in general, LOL. None of the links work, but you can get an idea!

Thanks again for all your help guys! Hopefully I can wrap this up pretty soon and quit bugging everyone

Just put some images up and would love some feedback... Like I said, I'm horrible with color and images

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Pictures bad. Not every site needs images everywhere. Second version looked fine.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
http://www.moviemofos.com/test/test.html

I think that one is coming along the best...can you not make the menu on the left vertically equal to the main screen on the right?

I think the only graphics you really need now or something like a small screenshot every here and there in the film reviews (depending on what film you're reviewing) you know like a small piccy like your movie reel one...

Personally I think the logo is quite decent if you can fill up the spaces on either side (this is a trivial point) just so your site has a bit more...umph...y'know?

Hey all... I've got the site up and close to being finished (the layout that is... LOL). Was hoping for some final input from everyone. I've put up 3 or 4 reviews and would love some feedback on what everyone thinks as to the movie reviews, dvd reviews, etc.

I moved the site for now b/c my server is down again (must be some guy out of his basement or something!)

Check it out at

http://www.reliancefinishing.com/mofo/

B&W
The words;

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (11/10)

are missing from the 'T' section.

Other than that, I think you've got the makings of a really cool site there.

Greetings Everyone!

Sorry I've been away for a few days, but I've been working pretty hard on my site and have some interesting news. I finally figured out how to run my own message board, though it sucks in comparison to what Chris has done.

Right now it looks just like MOVA, but that's b/c I haven't had time to customize any of the colors or graphics.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that it's up, though MOFO will still be my gathering place of choice

www.moviemofos.com