The Expendables (2010)

Tools    

Hopefully its little plot, lotta action! Just the way I love action movies.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im realy looking forward to this movie it is going to awesome

Sweet screamin' monkeys, could this be a good time. Just heard about this today and saw the cast list, and my jaw dropped. Apparently they offered a role to Wesley Snipes, too, who had to turn it down. Yowza.

Dunno if this film would work better as an absurd satire, ala Last Action Hero, or as a legitimate action flick, but I'm leaning towards the latter, and that seems to be the way they're going.

Based on this poster, I surmise that Statham is "the best man with a knife you've ever seen" and that Li is some sort of "demolitions expert."

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
There's going to be a crazy amount of testosterone on that set.

Great cast though, couldn't get too many better people for an action movie.

So who've we got? Last time i looked on IMDB there were a lot of rumoured players. I can see (left to right, top to bottom) Rourke, Lundgren, not sure, not sure, not sure, Li, Statham, Trejo and Terry Crews (?). Taking it Arnie confirmed since his name's on the poster

So who've we got? Last time i looked on IMDB there were a lot of rumoured players. I can see (left to right, top to bottom) Rourke, Lundgren, not sure, not sure, not sure, Li, Statham, Trejo and Terry Crews (?). Taking it Arnie confirmed since his name's on the poster
I updated my first post in this thread with the cast now. There are some actors I have never heard of that I did not put in and also I failed to mention Brittany Murphy. You can take a look here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It is one hell of a cast for a movie, I wonder how much they have spent on wages for the actors, so does that leave any money for a good movie??

Originally Posted by mikeython1
Bruce Willis has been rumored to be making a small appearance in The Expendables.

It’s Official - Bruce Willis Is Expendable!

It’s been rumored for quite a while, but no official announcement had been made - until now.

Action icon Bruce Willis has announced that he will share the screen with fellow Hollywood legends Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Expendables!

Whilst presumably promoting his forthcoming Surrogates Willis informed MTV that he would be joining his fellow Planet Hollywood founders in the Stallone directed action film.

When asked if he had shot any scenes for The Expendables Willis said:

“Not yet, I haven’t united with them. I’m waiting for a call from Sly about when we’re going to try and make that happen.”
When quizzed for details about his character, the Die Hard star admitted that even he didn’t know details about the role:

“I don’t know anything about yet, haven’t seen any pages yet. But I’m excited about it.”
He’s not the only one - action fans have been waiting nearly twenty years to see these action men share the screen, and Willis admitted that the trio would be in a scene together.

“That’s the concept. That’s the plan”
And what a plan that is.

This news means that at the very least The Expendables is guaranteed a huge opening weekend (which was pretty much assured) and that it will satisfy action fans of all ages. As a man of a certain age (and a child of the 1980s) I’ve been looking forward to something like this happening for years, but I presume that egos and cinematic price tags got in the way of such plans.

Joining Stallone, Willis and Schwarzenegger in the action epic will be fellow action stars Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, Randy Couture and Mickey Rourke.

The Expendables will be in theaters on April 23, 2010.

Source: Screenrant

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
So, pretty much it's still rumoured? Nothings been finalized yet, right?

So, pretty much it's still rumoured? Nothings been finalized yet, right?
What part of "it's official", he would be joining his fellow Planet Hollywood founders in the Stallone directed action film, his part will be a cameo and well, the whole freakin article did you not understand