Your Favorite Big Lebowski Character?

Tools    

Who is Your Favorite The Big Lebowski Character?
52.94%
9 votes
The Dude
29.41%
5 votes
Walter Sobchak
11.76%
2 votes
Theodore Donald 'Donny' Kerabatsos
5.88%
1 votes
Jesus Quintana
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Oh come on Bersicker what about her criticaly aclaimed T.V. show Taradise!
I have to admit, this is the first I'm hearing of this...but it looks good so far.

An all time great movie. I remember a good 3 month period when i was going to school on the bus (i was around 16-17) at the time all myself and my friends would do would quote off random big lebowski lines. It annoyed nearly everyone else on the bus because they didn't know what we were on about. One of my worst alcohol-fueled nights out was a result of white russians being served to me by an aforementioned friend at a 100% discount. Think i was almost 18 at the time. Lets just say i was doing a lot of praying to the toilet god that night!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Dude is probably my all time favourite character in film, period. If I end up a bum I wanna be just like him and I am 100 % sincere saying that.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.