Your Favorite Big Lebowski Character?

Tools    

Who is Your Favorite The Big Lebowski Character?
52.94%
9 votes
The Dude
29.41%
5 votes
Walter Sobchak
11.76%
2 votes
Theodore Donald 'Donny' Kerabatsos
5.88%
1 votes
Jesus Quintana
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I was looking at the "Your Favorite Stupid Character" Thread and I started thinking of The Big Lebowski. Then I realized all the characters are stupid. Then I realized I loved each character but who did I like better? So I present you with this question Who is your favorite The Big Lebowski character?

The Dude

Walter Sobchak

Theodore Donald 'Donny' Kerabatsos

Jesus Quintana

Dude: Walter, you can't do that. These guys're like me, they're pacificists. Smokey was a conscientious objector.
Walter: You know Dude, I myself dabbled with pacifism at one point. Not in Nam, of course--

The Dude. The coffee cup to the head followed by the cabbie fight over The Eagles. He's grade A class through and through. Although Walter takes a close second because his freak-outs are quite hilarious.

Hang on, i seem to remember there being more than four characters in it.
Your right Pyro I should have put another option on the poll for other not mentioned. Sorry. Feel free to write in your ballot.

You're a Genius all the time
I've watched the movie about a gazillion times and, yeah, of course there are a bunch of characters not listed here that I love. PS Hoffman's Brandt has some of the best lines in the film and Julianne Moore's delivery of the word "vagina" is the scariest thing I've ever head. But the answer is still obviously The Dude.

Outside of young Larry and maybe those zany nihilists, though, I wouldn't call anyone in the film stupid, necessarily.

Where's the option for Bunny? She says she'll, well you know, for $1000 but I think I can talk her down. Ah, I voted for The Dude, because well, he's The Dude.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."