Star Wars Names that have to do with poop?

Tools    

This should be a fun one considering all the Star Wars buffs.Change any Star Wars names into something poop related! A bit childish but a lot of fun!!!

Poo2Pee2
Count Poo-poo

Hey did a 3 yr old stumble upon movieforums ??

Come on have little fun, isnt there a little kid somewhere inside of you?
yeah but not that little.

Recently, after savagely slamming down a McDonald's Quarter Pounder followed by a large shake,
I took a dump in which the end result looked something akin to one the spirals on Princess Leia's wig.
who cares thats kinda lame and idiotic what u just posted. what are u 5?

now that many Mofo's here have degenerated into children... it is time to reveal my true identity!

dun dun dunnnnnnnn!
*takes off mask*

"I am Cornholio! You have awakened my bunghole, and now you must pay! The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!
You do not want to face the wrath of my bunghole! My bunghole has been without TP for many years, I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole! Where I come from, there is no TP! My people we have but one bunghole! You cannot escape the Almighty Bunghole! Run as you may, you cannot escape!"

:P

"I just realized something - This sucks. This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before."

The reason I have made this thread so I can channel my sillyness(I dont even know if that is a word or if it is spelled right)and inner child here instead of it leaking out into other threads and post!Can you feel that?

"Count Dooku" is scatological enough. No alteration is needed.

It's been a minute and a half since I read the first post here, and I am still laughing...

uhm....

Fart Vader?

Poopsess Leia?

Poopy Wan Kenobi?

My life isn't written very well.

Darth Shih tzu?
I'm 9 and a half..tee-hee.....

And I have to say that thinking, then writing "Poo2Pee2" mickey, is a little disturbing, but also funny. It's like when my brother was 5 and he'd always say "Jabba the Butt" or "Pizza the Butt" or "Shut the butt up!"

See Three Pee, OH!" See? kinda funny--yikes I've become retarded....I'm a gay retard....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by Movie Maven
who cares , thats kinda lame and idiotic what u just posted. what are u 5?

Actually, considering the theme & over-all purpose of what this whole thread is about, it would take someone at least of 7 seven years to keep what I posted in perspective & be able to comprehend that within the context of this thread........
I was referring to the overall immaturity of this whole thread. Anyone could have understood that.

What are u, 6?
Or just a retarded doo doo head?
I'm 21.

With that remark at the end of your comment...you sure are freakin immature

This thread is headed for the toilet unless you guys can refrain from calling each other names...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)