CQ

→ in
Tools    

A novel adaptation.
I recently caught this movie, and was dissapoiunted in finding out that it was really wonderful.

Anyways, write in with your opinions on Roman, the Copolla family, or even... the movie CQ .

A novel adaptation.
Dammit! Someone reply!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyways, I nabbed the movie poster for this from my local art theater, and I can only describe the feeling of seeing this on my wall as "tottally awesome".
IN an extremely less interesting note.... I also recently had a little Copolla marathon in my house over Labor Day weekend, over 6 hours of Copolla, yet again: Totally awesome.

Um, I'm only posting here so someone doesn't piss himself in frustration.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Ok, now I've seen the trailer. It looks pretty damn cool, if I may say so myself. I haven't seen Jeremie Davies since Saving Private Ryan.

Heres the link to the trailer...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/cq/

A novel adaptation.
It was amazing, but more than just being good, it was also... beautiful . The imagery often reached a point that mirrors the pretty moments of life.

I just finished it Herodotus and will comment just to settle you down

While I did enjoy CQ, it wasn't quite as good as I had hoped after hearing some word of mouth reviews. The performances were good and the directing was solid, there was just something I didn't particularly care for. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the movie, I actually gave it 3/5 stars, which is an above average movie.

I think what I did enjoy most about the movie was the imagery, particularly the colors used in the film. I should also mention that the soundtrack was solid as well.

A novel adaptation.
Certainly, espescially Ce Soir Je Vais Boire (Tonight I will drink, I beleive).

Anyways, I just recently purchased the DVD, and was impressed with a lot of things.
1. I really loved this movie, even more so on the second watching.
2. The technical aspects of this film are fascinating. The shots, which appear so smooth that one just doesn't notice how incredibly elaborate they are, amaze me.
3. The DVD is glorious. Honestly, the best and most elaborate DVD I've seen since the Special ed. release of Fight Club. It also includes several wonderful documentaries by noted filmmakers, and some great Coppola family anecdotes.

A novel adaptation.
Must... keep... thread... alive...

I have been trying to track this movie down for sometime hear in sunny Australia, unfortunately no dice thus far.

Ive read some very interesting things about it and its been on top of my must find at all costs list for a long while, about a year I think.

Anyway I have no problem with the Coppola gene and was amazed and awed by the directorial skill on show in VIRGIN SUICIDES by one of the Francis' offspring, at that was also a debut on the world.

Im on a mission and I wont stop till I find CQ, its late here so bear with me.......about 1.20am