Perfect Casting

Tools    

So, here's how this game works.

I'll post a person's name and image. The person could be of any profession (actor, singer, politician, athlete, company CEO, religious figure, or any historical or international figure). The person could be famous, infamous, not so famous, or not famous at all even. Living or dead. Male or female. Of any background.

Just MAKE SURE you post the person's name AND image!

The next poster will have to respond with a name and image of an actor or actress (preferably an actor or actress who is still alive) that would be the perfect casting choice to play that person in a movie.

I'll start with an example:

John Lennon

RESPONSE: John Lennon played by Ewan McGregor

Michael Jackson
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

This might just do nobody any good.
Joaquin Phoenix, directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.

Next: Marlene Dietrich

Boyd Holbrook

Prince Charles

Shall we say... Bill Nighy?

Next: Boris Karloff

Viggo.

(John Hawkes plays Harry Dean Stanton, directed by David Lowery.)

Next: Audrey Hepburn

A system of cells interlinked
Elon Musk played by Kevin Durand

Next up:

Tom Brady

Michael Stuhlbarg.

Next: they’re gonna announce this one any day now, so might as well fan cast...

Brando.

I have no idea who Elon Musk is, but I just wanted to jump in here and say I LOVE this game.
Glad you like the game. The idea came to me in the spur of the moment. I feel like it will be around and still be played on the MoFo for as long as the forum exists