What do you HATE?

Tools    

Tell us about something (or someone) you HATE.

When you think of the word HATE, what comes to mind about HATE?

What do you HATE?

Be serious.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hate.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	47087  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I HATE when you type like THIS.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I hate kafkatrapping.

What do I hate?

Real fur btiches.

The young ones, because they know better. But I don't start with them first. I wait for them to start, and they usually do, because they KNOW they're doing wrong. I'm not even ashamed a metro security guard, highly amused, said I said maybe take the next train when one started on me and I gave back so bad she got scared. The guard found it funny. But I'd have ripped that bitch's face off

When you read a good story on r/nosleep that's listed as a singular story and you think "Yeah, that was good", then you come back a day later and realize the author has changed it to a series with like seven parts that are really long and you want to read them all due to your need for completion.

I genuinely want to strangle the authors who do this s*it. It makes my blood boil uncontrollably and I don't know why.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I just started putting the wasabi str8 up my nose. I mean. That's where it always seems to end up.

Doesn't bother my mouth or throat. Stuff ought to be renamed "sinus infection".

I hate a lot of things...mainly humans. Humans as a collective. Petty self centered humans.

1. Hypocrisy
2. Smug people...especially male politicians.
3. Anyone talking with a vocal fry.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Sick of sht talkers who needs to be loud and constantly say things they’ve given no thought to. I don’t like nosey people who are overly interested in your personal business. I’m sure they’re many more things I hate....I’ll be back.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I’m back...after two minutes...but concerned about how food is being processed, think it’s making a lot of ppl sick, myself included. The civil justice system in Australia is very poor, if you’ve been wronged you need to fork out massive amount for legal advice then there’s ridiculous delays lasts years potentially then settlement and agreement is encouraged if not you are relying on one or a couple of people (judges) who may find personal and significant things of fact and issues not significant.