Rate your last drink

Tools    

"Let's get one thing out of the way: Most kombucha — that fizzy tea all your hip friends are glugging — is not liquor, despite it being a tea fermented with yeast and bacteria. ... But kombucha's not going to get you drunk. It contains only a trace of alcohol — less than one percent by volume." google

"Let's get one thing out of the way: Most kombucha — that fizzy tea all your hip friends are glugging — is not liquor, despite it being a tea fermented with yeast and bacteria. ... But kombucha's not going to get you drunk. It contains only a trace of alcohol — less than one percent by volume." google
Now there's a question I've never gotten. "Can this stuff get you drunk"?

Pinot noir while watching the house that jack built. Excellent movie especially with a buzz. Thanks @cat_sidhe for rec OMG POOR BABY DUCKY!!!??
How dafuq I missed this post...

Probably out of yer box on Kambooooooocha

Supposedly pronounced "stoke", this style is lightly sweetened, and not heavily caffeinated (95 mg). It's cheaper than the Starbucks' product, and I like it better. It's available at WalMart.

Decided to try Rusty Nails. I was inspired by Sinatra (who was the greatest alcoholic if not him) favorite cocktails.
What I can say:

it's cool

I drink vanilla shake

It's a blockbuster of a beer, Weyerbacker's Blithering Idiot. This monster is 11%, with a copper color, medium weight and quite a punch. Great stuff.