Hillary Clinton: Woman Enough

Tools    

M'kay. I guess Yodas gonna make a Cruz thread now then to even it all out, I think hes a Cruz guy. Someone probably will.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I don't want Hillary to win at all. I don't think she is even the lesser of two evils when it would come to me having to choose who I'd vote for as president. I have never liked her.

I was in a very good mood Tuesday night because not only did Milwaukee re-elect their mayor and county executive (which is what I wanted), but Wisconsin voted for Bernie Sanders. Yes, I did support Bernie. I have from the beginning.

Then I woke up on Wednesday and my spirits were just brought down again. Bernie Sanders won EVERY county in the state except for one. Milwaukee County.

I hope NY comes to their senses and votes for him.

I hear and see a lot of "anyone but Hillary or Trump". I understand the Never Trump position, because a lot of people don't want him to enact the policies he stands for, and that he is unpredictable on the rest. I don't quite understand the fervor towards Hillary.

So, to help me out, those who think Hillary is the absolute worst. What exactly do you fear from a Clinton presidency? What policies? What effects?

With Trump, we could expect a fiasco with him pumping billions of dollars into a symbolic wall that won't solve any issues, we can expect some sort of anti-Muslim travel policies, we can expect there to be some sort of attempt to ramp up deportation efforts, among other things. There are actual outcomes that we can predict.

So, with Clinton, which policies do you oppose? And if you think she's "just untrustworthy", what do you not trust her to do, exactly?

(I realize I'm setting myself up for a lot of different responses, some that I can empathize with, and some that I can't, I might not respond, I'm just genuinely curious and I don't see discussion around it)

Follow up question, specifically to Bernie supporters: If you find Sanders trustworthy and unable to be forced into saying anything he doesn't believe in, if he loses the nomination and endorses Clinton, would you no longer trust his judgement?

If Hillary beats Bernie, Id back her vs Trump or Cruz. Really hope we dont have to go there because Im over the whole republican party vs the Clintons weve gotten for so long. You know if/when she takes office Slappy the republican media will descend and never let up. No gap will be filled between the two parties, and more of the same. Is it fair? No. Would she be as good as her husband was? No, but he will help. I dont have anything bad to say about her. Bernie says big business backs her, but thats across the board for everyone but Sanders. Really so many are guilty of special interests money taking, blah blah. We'll see who wins the democratic ticket I guess.

M'kay. I guess Yodas gonna make a Cruz thread now then to even it all out, I think hes a Cruz guy.
Only by process of elimination. There were at least half a dozen others I would've preferred out of the original field.

Only by process of elimination. There were at least half a dozen others I would've preferred out of the original field.
Well you should make a thread for him. Its not like youre making the site pro-Cruz if you do, hes your guy. Its a thread, thats all Glad to see hes gaining on Trump, very glad.`

Nah, I'm good.

If anything I'd rather we just have one election thread, but there's too much going on right now, so maybe we can consolidate this once we have the nominees sorted out.

Now I do like Bill Clinton. Bad husband, great president. He just mixed it up with some protestors.