Seats in Cinema

Tools    

That's fitting. Most theaters shouldn't be closely scrutinized. You'll start to notice... things.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I near had to pee in my cup when watching TDKR... about half way through the film I was busting for a piss cause I drank too much of my drink while the stupid amount of trailers were being shown.

I actually thought about using my super large coke cup but there were people in my row who would have seen my dinkle.
You mean a super large Coke cup isn't big enough to hide it???

You mean a super large Coke cup isn't big enough to hide it???
If that's the case 'dinkle' is definitely the wrong term.

I near had to pee in my cup when watching TDKR... about half way through the film I was busting for a piss
See, I would've had no problems getting up and going to the restroom in the middle of that movie.

Wow this became about a lot more then just seats. lol

Food at the movies I generally avoid. If I plan my trip right I will eat a meal before I go to the movies. But if I do get some food at the movies it will generally be a pretzel or popcorn.

As for the bathroom, I go to the bathroom right before I sit in the theater. That way I am usually good to sit through the whole movie.

I don't drink or eat anything in the cinema. I would like to eat popcorn but it tickles my throat and I tend to go into a coughing fit when eating popcorn and that's not good in a cinema screening...

And I don't drink because of the toilet thing. Drinking and eating is always after.

Go Agead, Make My Day
For some reason I hate the centre, I don't know why, I always choose one of the seats on the sides, third or fourth row from the top

In Cineworld and Showcase I always sit to the side in the seats that have the rail in front so I can put my feet up cos I like to slouch. No food for me unless someone else brings peanut M&Ms , and no drinks. I would have a cup of tea if anyone cared to make a decent cinema tea, I'd have cake too in my dream cinema

Speaking of tea. You can't even get coffee in the cinemas I got to around here. Very frustrating. I like back aisle for a lot of the reasons already stated. I always let who I am with pick though.

My dream theater would sell boxes of donuts. Not single donuts you could buy -- BOXES of donuts. Chocolate and powdered.

I imagine the seats would get messy, but it's a dream theater.

I don't drink or eat anything in the cinema. I would like to eat popcorn but it tickles my throat and I tend to go into a coughing fit when eating popcorn and that's not good in a cinema screening...

And I don't drink because of the toilet thing. Drinking and eating is always after.
You..... are an honest-to-goodness saint.

Ah. Friend.

I usually try to go to Cinemark Theatres... I do get a large frozen drink and the smallest bag of popcorn they have but I rarely have to get up in the middle of the film to use the restroom. The kids tend to share a drink and rarely do they go to the cafe in the theatre to get something like french fries..... I pay more for food at the theatre than the prices of the tickets. Cinemark is $4.25 before 6pm and $6.25 after 6pm. AMC is a lot higher.. $5 before noon $7.50 between noon and 4pm and $10.50 after 4pm.

Jesus. If I could pay those prices I'd probably go to the cinema every week. Well, every week there was something worth seeing, so about twice a year.

I near had to pee in my cup when watching TDKR... about half way through the film I was busting for a piss cause I drank too much of my drink while the stupid amount of trailers were being shown.

I actually thought about using my super large coke cup but there were people in my row who would have seen my dinkle.
Oh thank you sir for posting this. I've been choking on laughter now for the past 5 minutes.

"The Dude Abides"

(Btw my seat, back center aisle, always back center aisle)
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage