Thrillers!

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Guys,I searched and i didn't find any "your fav thriller","best thriller","best thriller moments"etc,thread.I'm watching a lot of thrillers lately,so i wanted to create this thread,i hope you will have fun!Just post your fav thriller,why is it that good,or maybe why is something bad,fav thriller moments etc.I'm probably becoming boring with this thriller posts and now thread but yea,fav genre and I watched so many good movies lately.Don't post SPOILERS,if you want to putt them in your post then pls warn people,we don't want to ruin awesome movies to someone.Ok i will go first:

The Usual Suspect:I rated this 10-10,it was pure gold,i was on the edge whole time,twists are so good,perfect story and acting,you will want to watch it at least 3 times.I can't say anything bad about this movie...

Shutter Island

We've already talked about this one a bit, but I thought it would a nice place to start this thread. The tone of this movie is just creepy. Definitely recommend this for any fans of this genre.

It is Scorcese after all. You can't go wrong with him.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

For me, the quintessential thriller. The audience does not witness the murders and has the perspective of the characters in the film, and this is mainly why I think it's great. Also, the atmosphere that Fincher manages to create throughout is unsurpassed.

Have you ever felt that you like or appreciate a film more the more you think about it, although it didn't make you go "whoa!" the first time you watched it? This is how I feel about this film.

Finished here. It's been fun.

No Country For Old Men is one of the greatest thriller ever made and easily one of the greatest works of cinema in recent memory. Directed by The Coen Brothers NCFOM is absolutely thrilling,intense,nihilistic and engaging.The film's premise revolves around a man finding a suitcase in the middle of a desert,where a drug deal had gone awry. He ends up taking the case, as a ruthless Hitman tires to reclaim the cash. It's brilliant cinematography,strong acting, and unforgiving script takes the film beyond your typical and beyond. Highly recommended.

Road to Perdition is a heavily underrated gangster film. Backed by lush,gorgeous cinematography and strong script the film is engaging and thoroughly realized. Rain is always pouring and darkness covers everything. The film focuses on a Father/Son relationship at it's core, but there's much thrills and excitement to be had.

Elysium... really like its idea.