The suck factor of One Missed Call

Tools    

I shall take your word for it!

*EDIT*
I will say that while The Descent may not have portrayed the cavers adequately, it did pretty nicely at depicting the cave itself, maybe even better than caves I've seen in other movies.
Takes a good troglodyte to know a good cave, eh?

Though many people say it sucks, the only consolation I'd say is that the film's poster is great. One of the creepiest I have seen.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You're both air traffic controllers? That is pretty freekin' sweet in my book.
I meant to say "having been air traffic controllers". We're teachers now.

P.S. We both have experience controlling aircraft across the ocean, so no visual dispaly involved when we did it.

P.S. We both have experience controlling aircraft across the ocean, so no visual dispaly involved when we did it.

So did JFK jr's death seem strange to you? I've heard the conspiracy theory but don't know enough to dispute it.

Also, your sig could be read as The R.U.B.

Are you where the rub is Mark?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The strange thing about the crash was that he was flying at night in IFR conditions but wasn't IFR-rated. That basically means he wasn't certified to fly by instruments only. My wife is IFR-rated.

As far as the other question goes, I've been known to give and take a few rubs in my day.

It never ceases to amaze me how much traffic a thread will get if you put "suck" or "hate" in the title.

Certifiably troglodytic.
What are they supposed to be doing in that Descent poster?
The women are supposed to be forming a skull. It is a copycat of a Dali piece of art called, appropriately, The Skull.

Takes a good troglodyte to know a good cave, eh?
Yes sir, indeed it does. You know, there's some pretty good caving in Texas.

What level do you teach?

Certifiably troglodytic.
One Missed Call might suck but this thread doesn't
Yep. Never "misunderestimate" the power of a sucky movie I'spose. Or, better yet,
never discount the ability with which MoFo's have to trick out a nominal post.

There's got to be some kind of reality material there....."Pimp My Post" or something.....

So One Missed Call is not a good film??? I'm asking because I haven't seen it...
dont waste your money on it lol
Are you serious about that???because your message have "lol"...I really thought its a good movie..based on the trailer and movie poster was very interesting.

One Missed Call might suck but this thread doesn't
How could you say that...???? You're confusing me..

How could you say that...???? You're confusing me..
Maybe because the film really suck and the people here also thinks that....so it's a good thing for him!!!