Pets

Tools    

Lmao @cricket -I'd find that hard to forgive, but your guilty looking chap looks so pitiful, I couldn't stay mad long.

Any dog who can sing along to Werewolves of London is all right - and A #1 - with me.

Happy Birthday Randy l!!!!

Btw, your hair is perfect.

Prob no one remembers but I had a lovely GSD called Shep. He died suddenly at home a few weeks ago, I believe he had a stroke. He was an old lad of twelve and a half, so a good old age for a GSD, but man do I miss him. It’s the first time in 35 years we’ve not had a dog around the house and I’m still looking out for him as I open the front door
The loss of a pet is heartbreaking, my dog had a heart defect and kept having seizures, I made the hardest decision and had her put to sleep in the comfort of her doggy bed in my lounge, she was still conscious and knew I was with her because her tail gave me a final wag. 😔

My Heart is broken Boris died 2 weeks ago of Cancer
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	367B453F-B396-43C5-9CC2-E44C4D5D9379.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	383.9 KB
ID:	53896   Click image for larger version

Name:	655EF0D8-9337-44DA-AC21-3F7B8D0105A3.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	399.4 KB
ID:	53897   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5318.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	326.7 KB
ID:	53898  

I remember this sweet looking dog @nebbit, walking your beautiful Aussie beach. So sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Boris.

My Heart is broken Boris died 2 weeks ago of Cancer
What a sweet looking dog he was. Bless you Nebbit,Boris looks like he was well looked after,i feel your heartbreak,it will lessen in time, but do give yourself time to grieve.🐕

I had to say goodbye to Tiny this morning. He started having labored breathing. I took him in and xrays showed fluid in his chest (pleural effusion). There are a number of things that can cause it, but the prognosis is generally poor regardless of the cause - especially for an eighteen year old cat who was already dealing with failing kidneys. He was the sweetest cat I’ve ever known and I will miss him terribly.

Sorry for your loss MV, never an easy time

@Miss Vicky, so sorry for your loss. Been there several times, it’s heartbreaking.

@Miss Vicky - sorry for your loss. He will live on in your memory. And you will never forget him.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So as to avoid a permaban, here is proof of the random stray that wandered up the other day. Actually, I have no idea the breed or mix.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

So as to avoid a permaban, here is proof of the random stray that wandered up the other day. Actually, I have no idea the breed or mix.
Doesn't look like a cross breed. Looks quite happy actually

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Her ears are floppy and has a full length tail. I assumed those would have been clipped. So who knows. Lazy pit'ish? Sweet girl though, just heavy. I'm not sure her collar will survive, or my budget for food if I keep her. Then there's the cats to consider.

I once had a cross Boxer, not sure what he was crossed with as I rescued him as a stray, the first pic is very similar to him.