Best Sex Scenes!!!!

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
i just want everyone's opinion on what they think is the steamiest/sweetest/most memorable movie sex scene. My fav sex scene is the one in SOMETHING NEW (a chick flick for all those guy's wondering) between the beautiful Shania Lathan and the delicious Simon Baker.... OH JUST the way he rushed back in and scooped her up and the kiss up against the wall was just breath-taking!!!! and the morning-after scene had such beautiful lighting !! ..........

but anyway please post ur favs!!!

Sounds wonderful.

I think my favorite is the scene from Porky's in the boys locke room with "Lassie". Not quite as beautiful, but equally memorable.

Jerry

I'll bet we've never had a tread on this topic before, nor a search function to find it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Movie Forums Extra
I'll bet we've never had a tread on this topic before, nor a search function to find it.
REALLY?? well im glad to start something new on this site

mr and mrs smith for me..that was rocking....nice thread being the firt one here....bump..jeezeee

As Iroquois stated above, we already have an existing thread on this topic so I am closing this one and referring everyone to the link Iroquois posted. In the future, please use the SEARCH feature before starting new threads. Thanks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)