Tarantino
Coen Brothers
Scorsese
Speilberg
Allen
Bergman
Lumet

Tarantino
Love Reservoir Dogs. Like Pulp Fiction a lot. The rest i at least kinda like but Dogs is the only major favourite of mine so he doesn't quite make it. Haven't seen The Hateful Eight.

Coen Brothers
I have serious mixed feelings with those, I think their the directors i have the weirdest preferences for. For instance i love or at least like quite a bit Burn After Reading, Raising Arizona and A Serious Man. While i dislike or at least don't like much No Country For Old Men and O'Brother Where Art Thou? They are great though i agree, they just have a knack of making well made films that don't work for me much.

Speilberg
Again mixed feelings on Spielberg. I love Jaws, Catch Me If You Can, Temple of Doom and Close Encounters. The rest i've seen i think are good to don't like at all.

Allen
He wouldn't be far off my top ten. I'm still that one weirdo whose favourite is Take The Money And Run

Bergman
He moved up with Wild Strawberries which i loved. I also liked The Seventh Seal, The Virgin Spring and Persona. Have to re watch Persona though i was pretty tired when i watched it.

Lumet
Yeah, he's solid. Don't think i've disliked anything from him yet.

Oh and Wes would be my #11. Forgot to include him there since he has only just been bumped out. My top 10 would probably be more accurate with him in it but i just really love David Lean atm.

Congrats Camo on the win and thank you Sean for running the show!

My list-

1. One-Eyed Jacks
2. McCabe and Mrs. Miller
3. Day of the Outlaw
4. Once Upon a Time in the West
5. Red River
6. The Bravados
7. Calamity Jane
8. Stagecoach
9. The Professionals
10. Young Guns
11. El Topo
12. Dead Man

Camo, how do you like Fargo?
Love it. Second favourite from them after The Big Lebowski. The only other one i think i'd say i love is Barton Fink, maybe Raising Arizona actually that means a lot to me.

My list-
1. One-Eyed Jacks
2. McCabe and Mrs. Miller
3. Day of the Outlaw
4. Once Upon a Time in the West
5. Red River
6. The Bravados
7. Calamity Jane
8. Stagecoach
9. The Professionals
10. Young Guns
11. El Topo
12. Dead Man
Hey! I like it you have Calamity Jane at 7, which for a musical is doing pretty good. I was happy to watch all of these westerns as I either: A) needed to watch them again or B) had never seen them before.