Terminator Genisys

→ in
Tools    

Bruh, you said that.
It was someone on another forum i just remembered lol

To be honest I didn't expect much from the film. As I have three parts of Terminators under my belt. And the creators have an excellent reputation for their creations. I mean, usually only 1 part is interesting. And the film is so well known that a lot of people would have gone to see it anyway. I myself watched it not in the theater. For a while I couldn't understand the point of the film at all. The film is great, the actors are well chosen, everything is great... But the highlight itself was missing. But then, looking through piece by piece, the highlight was found and eaten - yay! It got to me what we are being shown.
Watched the entire movie in one breath. Afraid to misunderstand every moment. Lest again lose this dried grape.

Looking back at Genesys, it's still bad, but it's kinda grown on me given that they actually tried something a little different with it.

I still think Courtney as Reese was a big mistake. Jai Courtney in any movie is a mistake though, I don't get why studios are trying to make him happen.
Going back to my original post in here, they shoulda cast Yelchin in the role again. He was perfect as young Reese. He looked right, had the right physique, sounded right, and the dude could act.

But, I think what gives Genesys some leverage in the Terminator stakes... is Dark Fate.
A movie so bad that it made Genesys look like a masterpiece.

T2 > T1 > Salvation > Genesys > T3
I watched Dark Fate once... and thought about giving it a second shot, but I only got about 20 minutes in. I refuse to watch Dark Fate again.
I agree on ur top 5 except i d put t3 ahead of salvation, it has a better use of music and pace.