Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

The trick is not minding
I'm too lazy to create a list, sorry. No point in pretending any of the movies from my list would make it, again.
Werckmeister Harmonies isn’t going to vote for itself….

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Yeah, I saw him pop up about a week or two ago, but I don't think I DM'ed him.

@Death Proof, if you see this...

Yoda messaged me about it.

I'm hesitant to submit something because as you all know, I have the absolute worst taste in movies except maybe for Red.

Give me a few minutes, I'll put in a list.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Did Thief submit a ballot yet? I don't think he knows about this thread.

Dammit!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You people better have voted for Napoleon Dynamite or words will be spoken!

List submitted!

A system of cells interlinked
Sent!

TDK x 25

Nice last minute push! Thanks to all those who help make these countdowns the best they can be and continue to help build our community. And even thanks to those who are too lazy to submit a list and include WH which I may or may not have voted for and ranked very high and had hoped they would also vote for it so we could get it on the list.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I will continue to neither confirm nor deny that the top spot has switched back and forth several times over the last two days.
Insane. I thought it was settled

Of course, like the real Endgame, there's a lot of stuff that will happen *after* the endgame, but for now... we are in the, umm, endgame of this part of the game.

I will continue to neither confirm nor deny that the top spot has switched back and forth several times over the last two days.
So, in other words, I assume it has switched back and forth.

I can neither confirm nor deny whether you have maybe possibly parsed my secret coded language.
Aha, I reckon he's starting with the cryptic clues early this time.

I'll go with:
#2 - Looney Tunes - Back In Action
#1 - Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (aka Indiana Jones 4)

Aha, I reckon he's starting with the cryptic clues early this time.

I'll go with:
#2 - Looney Tunes - Back In Action
#1 - Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (aka Indiana Jones 4)
Well played.

I have no plans to bring back the hopelessly elaborate riddles. Not unless I have a fit of inspiration and a sudden increase in free time which seems very very not forthcoming, given that I'm closing on a house two weeks from tomorrow.

I did deeply, thoroughly enjoy writing those though.

2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
Blonde lady math GIF again. Is it a film called Fast 2 Furious ranked 22nd?

Reminds me of that old Mitch Hedberg (RIP) joke:

"I wish I had cool phone number, something like 222-2222. I would say 'sweet.'

'Mitch, how do I get ahold of you?'
'Just press 2 for awhile. When I answer, you will know you have pressed 2 enough.'"

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
if The Room isn't #1 I will be sorely disappointed in you people.