Man With a Camera - 1950's Series with Charles Bronson

Tools    

Charles Bronson as Mike Kovac, freelance photographer who gets involved in no end of special cases and mysteries that require his expert capabilities.

Anyone else seen this or have any thoughts? Personally I think it's a really cool series. Very '50s TV stuff, blending in what at the time would be considered some fairly serious film noir/adult themes. Great entertainment from my perspective, and Charles Bronson does a great job with the main character. Most of it is available on YouTube by the way.

Charles Bronson as Mike Kovac, freelance photographer who gets involved in no end of special cases and mysteries that require his expert capabilities.

Anyone else seen this or have any thoughts? Personally I think it's a really cool series. Very '50s TV stuff, blending in what at the time would be considered some fairly serious film noir/adult themes. Great entertainment from my perspective, and Charles Bronson does a great job with the main character. Most of it is available on YouTube by the way.
Geez, I forgot all about that show! I watched a lot of them, and Bronson was very appealing. Great premise too! I'll have to go back and check out some of them to see if they still hold the appeal.

I have re-watched most all of the Peter Gunn episodes. I still like that show. Great chemistry and dialogue between Craig Stevens and Lola Albright. That was during the era when "cool" was actually cool. Great music by Mancini, and each show started with a walking bass riff. Good stuff.

I have re-watched most all of the Peter Gunn episodes. I still like that show. Great chemistry and dialogue between Craig Stevens and Lola Albright. That was during the era when "cool" was actually cool. Great music by Mancini, and each show started with a walking bass riff. Good stuff.
Good tip there about Peter Gunn, thanks I'd like to see more of that. Seen a couple of episodes in the past but probably need to revisit it properly. Cheers.

Good tip there about Peter Gunn, thanks I'd like to see more of that. Seen a couple of episodes in the past but probably need to revisit it properly. Cheers.
I think that you'll like them, James. Some of the plots ain't much, and the settings are usually cheap-o TV studio fare, but the feel of the show, the dialogue, and the frequent cool jazz were first rate at the time. They are in actuality cleaned up film noir.