Site looks off

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
@Yoda

When I visited the site today, this is what it looks like on my phone:

Is it just on my phone or is anybody else seeing this?
It's like that for me too.

Technically, we were missing an important tag that specifies the site's viewport, which basically means it doesn't let your phone do that thing where it just zooms way out on a site not designed for it.

Please note that "bugs" where someone is using a mobile device without using the mobile style are not something I can guarantee will be fixed. The desktop site is not designed for mobile and it's not going to work great with it even when it's usable. I strongly recommend using the mobile style if you're on a phone.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Technically, we were missing an important tag that specifies the site's viewport, which basically means it doesn't let your phone do that thing where it just zooms way out on a site not designed for it.

Please note that "bugs" where someone is using a mobile device without using the mobile style are not something I can guarantee will be fixed. The desktop site is not designed for mobile and it's not going to work great with it even when it's usable. I strongly recommend using the mobile style if you're on a phone.
I've tried the mobile style but I just can't get used to it. It seems claustrophobic to me.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Try switching from desktop mode to mobile mode if using a cell phone to visit this site and see if that helps
I'm sure it would. But as I've indicated, I have issues with the mobile site. It's harder to navigate and it seems too claustrophobic to me.

I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it if you use it for a bit. I mean, it's inarguably easier to use, you don't have to pinch and zoom, buttons are bigger and easier to press, text is easier to read, and it loads much faster.

It's a running joke among web developers that users always hate anything new simply because it's not what they're used to, so I'd definitely give it a go. Even if it's better, and even if you'll like it better, it's still expected that it would feel off/wrong/claustrophobic/whatever at first.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Try switching from desktop mode to mobile mode if using a cell phone to visit this site and see if that helps
I can't do this because it cuts me off of chosing the option. I can't scroll left right on here.

I can't do this because it cuts me off of chosing the option. I can't scroll left right on here.
Here's a direct link to Edit Options. If that doesn't work, I can change the setting manually and/or make it easier to click in the header.

I think it's kinda crazy that you guys prefer a super tiny layout you have to constantly zoom in and out on. You may have gotten used to it, but think of how much of your browsing time is spent "fighting" the layout because you have to do all that. It's probably a lot.

Mobile styles load faster, are easier to read, and easier to use because everything's bigger and easier to click on. They're simple and functional and way better on phones. Give 'em a try, beyond the shock of things being different, and see how it wears after awhile of not having to do all that legwork.