Avengers: Endgame

Tools    

I can imagine the board meeting for Endgame...

"We need to bring Hawkeye back"
"Nobody likes Hawkeye. We'll need an angle, something cool for him to do or have..."

*15 minutes of silence*

"New haircut?"

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Iron Man confirmed dies on that Spaceship from Oxygen deprivation. Sorry for spoilers.

This might just do nobody any good.
I can imagine the board meeting for Endgame...

"We need to bring Hawkeye back"
"Nobody likes Hawkeye. We'll need an angle, something cool for him to do or have..."

*15 minutes of silence*

"New haircut?"
i mean, his new look is clearly based off of his comics persona ronin, a mantle which he took up after an event that similarly fractured the avengers and one can infer that this drastic change could have been inspired by some or all his family being affected by the snap *pushes glasses up*

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I believe Hawkeye will be known as Ronin for Endgame.In the comics, Clint Barton becomes Ronin after the Civil War angle but would eventually return to the Hawkeye moniker.

Seems weird this comes out a month after Captain Marvel, given the long legs of these movies.

It's 8 weeks

December 14th - Spider-man Into the Spiderverse
December 21st - Aquaman
March 8th - Captain Marvel
April 5th - Shazam
April 12th - Hellboy
April 26th - Avengers:End Game
June 7th - X-men Phoenix
July 5th - Spider-man: Far From Home
August 2nd - New Mutants
October 4th - Joker
November 8th - Kingsman 3

I may be out of the super hero genre after End Game. I am burnt out. Well except WW2. Patty earned my respect enough to see 2.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Looking at the trailer again... the scene between Black Widow and Cap talking, Widow looks like the old version of Widow, and a CGI'd young version of Cap.
Then at the end when Ant Man shows up, it looks like old Widow and old Cap.

That's an interesting thought. The beard thing fits with trying to make him look younger...if they knew they were going to do that (some kind of time jump thing) it'd make sense to have him grow it out to amplify the difference.

I'm still pretty wary about a post-Endgame MCU. Obviously they've earned a lot of trust and goodwill here, but it seems obvious that even if they roll back a lot of what happened in Infinity War, they'll have to make some irrevocable changes and get us interested in some new heroes and/or actors (I trust it'll be more the former than the latter). I'm curious about whether they can pull that off.

This might just do nobody any good.
The promise of irrevocable death is still there. Stronger in this one, maybe. Aside from Spider-Man, the post-Endgame entries are all prequels of sorts, no?

I think so. I'm still weirded out that they're apparently willing to have one that isn't, since that gives some of the game away, potentially. But maybe they're already realistic about that.

But yeah, I simultaneously assume a) the deaths aren't real, but b) a few will stick, or happen "again."

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
After watching the Marvel trailer and seeing her flying around in space all pew-pew pew-pew, I'm ready for Team Feige to switch things up.

The Teaser has to be Gloomey cause they cant really show Captain Marvel yet because of her movie so figure a final trailer will have her in it much like Thor Ragnarok and Avengers Infinity War situation.

Its starts Gloomy with Ant Man at then end likely as some uplifting hope. Because by the trailer Ant Man aka Scott seems very important having likely survived the Snap because of the Quantum Realm.

Infinity War was really about telling multiple stories spread throughout a 3 hour movie, this one I think is going to tell one story so I believe we only saw scenes from the first half hour.

Watching Age Of Ultron...

Just picked up on something...

Stark talking about the events of The Avengers: "Anyone remember when I carried a nuke into a hole in space? We're standing 300ft below that. We're the Avengers... we can bust arms dealers all day long... but that up there... up there is the Endgame"