What "all-time great" movies did you think were boring.

Tools    

I wouldn't have the pretention to say these 2 are boring, but it took me everything to finish them

Au Hasard Balthazar and Forbidden Games

But I think I just didn't understand them

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Probably take some sh** for this, but Blade Runner sucks.

The English Patient

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'll probably get lynched for this but the original Rocky bored me to tears. Admittedly the fight between Rocky and Creed was pretty good but after 100 minutes of watching Stallone mumble, feed his turtles, hit on the bland pet shop lady whose name I don't remember, and punch dead cows nearly anything would be entertaining.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You apparently didn't understand Stallone's weird sense of humor since for all its attempts to get you to cheer for the underdog, Rocky is, at heart, a comedy. (It's Adrian, as in "Yo, Adrian".)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1972)

It's almost always in the top 5 "Best Horror Movies of All Times" but, it really isn't that great.

Oh, The Simpsons movie was pretty awful too.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Citizen Kane is boring. Color film was used commercially in 1909, quit being such a godd*mn hipster Orson Welles!

threads like these are such charming ideas

for each post, there is likely someone reading who will be dispirited that a movie they like was mentioned

The Thin Red Line was an absolute snoozefest for me. I'll give one big reason: the characters having internal monologues all through the movie, like, "What is war? Why is there war?" I don't know, man! You made the movie, you tell me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's not the movies. It's the watchers.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.