What's your favorite Harvey Keitel role?

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.

The first step in Scorsese's American Crime ladder. Sure, De Niro usually comes on top, but if it wasn't for Keitel at the heart of the whole thing, as the only one trying to make any sense out of their situation, the entire film and character's lives would fall apart.

“I was cured, all right!”
This is a hard choice!
Mean Streets, Pulp Fiction, Bad Lieutenant, Cop Land... Love all this roles. But I think that this one is my favorite:

It's my avatar for a reason right?

Off the top of my head:

I haven't seen that one . I loved this when it came along – Keitel doing it obviously but Tarantino allowing it. It's a bit like when Ben Kingsley did a Don Logan cameo for something a while ago.

I think Winston Wolfe is my favourite of his characters. I also like him in Falling in Love as Robert De Niro's best mate.

No contest here...The Wolf in Pulp Fiction...I love when they come back in the house after cleaning the car and he says, "OK, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet."

No contest here...The Wolf in Pulp Fiction...I love when they come back in the house after cleaning the car and he says, "OK, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet."
That's an immortal line .