I can finally watch PG-13 movies

Tools    

I suspect that the only Harrison Ford films Soul Surfer has seen are the Indiana Jones films. So now that her parents have lifted their PG-13 embargo, she can enjoy the talents of a superb actor.

I've just checked my Indiana DVDs.

Raiders, Doom and Ark are all PG in Britain.
Basically everyone and anyone can watch, just with an over 18yo present to make sure the kid is ok if they're under 11 years old.

Skulls is the next rating up the scale for some reason: It's a 12. You have to be 12 or over to watch.

Yet weirdly, it's Temple Of Doom that's the only Indiana Jones film that contains swearing and is, I think, a lot heavier in content than the others.

Even though I think you NEED language and drugs if your parents are that strict.

Basically everyone and anyone can watch, just with an over 18yo present to make sure the kid is ok if they're under 11 years old.

Skulls is the next rating up the scale for some reason: It's a 12. You have to be 12 or over to watch.

Yet weirdly, it's Temple Of Doom that's the only Indiana Jones film that contains swearing and is, I think, a lot heavier in content than the others.
Yeah there was a big huff over a few films labeled PG here in the states that lead to the creation of the PG-13 rating. Temple of Doom was among them. So the third film of the trilogy was released PG-13

Jake Gyllenhaal Movies She Can Watch

Source Code (PG-13)
Prince of Persia (PG-13)
Proof (PG-13)
Moonlight Mile (PG-13)
The Day After Tomorrow (PG-13)
Bubble Boy (PG-13)
October Sky (PG, you're too old for it)

Oh my god, I would HATE to have to wait 5 more years to watch the rest of his movies.
I have seen October Sky before and thought it was cool.

Well, the fewer people that watch Kingdom of the Crystal Skull the better.

That's what I don't get with ratings... it's weird.

My kids were stopped from watching Jurassic Park a few months ago.

Their DVD of it is rated 12 and they're only 7 and 8 years old... so they were told they shouldn't be watching it.

So I swapped their copy for mine. My DVD has PG on the cover.

I recommend Moonlight Mile, Source Code and The Day After Tomorrow the most out of those.

Moonlight Mile is a drama about a guy (Jake Gyllenhaal) whose bride-to-be gets killed. He's staying with her parents, played by Dustin Hoffman and Susan Sarandon, and he ends up falling in love with another young lady. He feels guilty about this, but eventually they all come to accept the changes in their lives.

Source Code is a sci-fi movie about Jake Gyllenhaal on a train. Or so he thinks. He's actually in a simulation of a train terrorist attack that recently occurred. He's on a mission to discover who, during the train ride, bombed the train.

The Day After Tomorrow deals with Jake Gyllenhaal and some friends and his family all dealing with a nightmarish snow storm.

Hmmmm I actualy enjoy being my age. I been looking at the forum since about Thanksgiving but was unable to join cuz my parents wouldnt allow me on forums until I turned 13.
Don't let your parents see a lot of Sexy Celebrity's posts. You will be banished from the site till your 21 for sure.

I think all of The Lord of the Rings films should be PG, as well as:

Transformers
All Marvel Films
Pacific Rim
Star Trek Films
Enders Game
Harry Potter

I would draw the line at the Batman films, they deserve their 12-A ratings. I think the BBFC are overusing the 12-A rating most of the time though.

Some More PG-13 Movies I Recommend:

Titanic
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Spider-Man
(2002)
The Hunger Games
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
Forrest Gump
Independence Day
The Sixth Sense