Mission Impossible (4): Ghost Protocol

Tools    

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (2011) Brad Bird

Tom Cruise returns to his Ethan Hunt character popularized by the previous three installments with this fourth entry produced by J.J. Abrams and directed by Brad Bird (The Incredibles) who's making his live action debut.

Nothing is known about the script as of yet, but the trailer should give you some idea as to what to expect, especially in terms of stunt work as the action from Dubai's Burj Khalifa is clearly a focal point late in this teaser.

Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol is set to hit theaters on December 16 and along with Cruise stars Ving Rhames, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Michael Nyqvist, Josh Holloway, Simon Pegg, Lea Seydoux and Anil Kapoor.

TRAILER

effing WORD. Now THAT is a blockbuster trailer! Mission Impossible + this guy:

Can not wait! not keen on the first two films but thought the third one was fantastic and a lot of fun, and the 4th looks more of the same so hopefully it will not disappoint.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Woah.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
i enjoyed this film, quite many funny scenes

I just watched this yesterday. Probably the best Mission: Impossible movie since the first one. The action scenes were pretty impressive as always. Simon Pegg is hilarious in this movie. I'm sorry but a some points during the movie I could not stop staring at Cruise's nose. Is that thing growing as he gets older?

"Probably the best Mission: Impossible movie since the first one."

Agreed.... although its still not as good as the first one.