"Jaws" Shark found

Tools    

Seems like the shark molded for the Universal Studios park was found, and is the last remaining mold of the man eating shark from Jaws.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movi...nted-down.html

Hi,
I have located and "rescued" the beloved JAWS shark believed to be the same one posing in the 1992 Baltimore Sun article entitled "JAWS is no fish story for Eastport International Md. company makes sharks for park." It seems a Maryland company took over for the original company that was fired by Universal in 1992. They specialized in underwater robotics and even recovered parts of the Challenger space shuttle.
The shark was actually masquerading as a pool decoration in a backyard in Frederick Maryland since around that time.
Very little information is known as to what happened to the original (1990) Universal Orlando Sharks, perhaps someone can shed some light?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

John Ryan

8 year old Yahoo link quite dead.

Hi,
I have located and "rescued" the beloved JAWS shark believed to be the same one posing in the 1992 Baltimore Sun article
So are you restoring it? Will you make it available for viewing?

Thanks for the reply. I haven't quite decided what to do with this super rare find. I am considering mounting it in my restaurant in Staten Island for others to enjoy. Though, I'd like to see it go to a museum some day

You can't win an argument just by being right!
8 year old Yahoo link quite dead.

So are you restoring it? Will you make it available for viewing?
Hilarious. Thank you, Rex. I wander if the investigative team at Yahoo have skills to math. Obviously not.

Anf thank you MrJaws.