I want to buy Parasite on 4K, but cannot find a 4K release.

Tools    

Special effects do "feel" better on a 4K. As far as plain drama goes, just a normal print does the job. I am not even sure if the human brain can pick a 4K picture. Although I don't know much science behind it.

I am not into physical media these days. Streaming for me!

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oh okay, I was going to get a 4K player, but wonder if I should just stick to streaming. However, a lot of times the movies I want to stream are not available when I want them to be, unlike a download or physical media.

I am sure after the win, the bald dude and Netflix are already fighting over it right now. I am just baffled at the number of streaming services that India has. Like 5-6 big ones, and 10-15 mid level ones. There isn't a movie that you couldn't find!

Oh okay, cause Netflix showed no interest in getting it before. But I am in Canada, and Canadian Netflix sucks though with very limited selections. So it's not worth getting just for one movie so far.

I thought Netflix didn't have a geographical lock, does it? Amazon has it, I know. Since I travel, Amazon is different in every country. Kinda annoying... It's 2019!!!

Oh well in Canada Netflix has a limited selection, and I was told the reason why by others, is that Canadian Netflix sucks, if that's the reason.

Also when people say things like 4K is not worth it cause the human eye cannot tell enough, are you sure? Cause back in 2006, people would say blu ray is overrated and a rip off, and just stick with DVDs. But now everyone loves HD, and hates SD quality now. So in 10 years will people look back on blu ray and say the quality sucks compared to 4K?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Also when people say things like 4K is not worth it cause the human eye cannot tell enough, are you sure? Cause back in 2006, people would say blu ray is overrated and a rip off, and just stick with DVDs. But now everyone loves HD, and hates SD quality now. So in 10 years will people look back on blu ray and say the quality sucks compared to 4K?
It's all subjective. Much like how some people can't tell the difference between smooth motion on televisions or not.

*eagerly awaits ironpony's questions on smooth motion*

Suspect's Reviews

Oh well I can totally tell when the frame rate is different when it comes to TVs that try to make 24 frames look like 60.