mine might be

Tree of Life
Man with a movie camera
Cries and Whispers
Tokyo Story
Andrei Rublev

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
*Googles best JAV 2018*
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have a list of "famous movies Ive never seen" somewhere. Embarrassed whats on there actually...

Avengers: Infinity War
Isle Of Dogs
A Quiet Place
Ready Player One
Annihilation

quite mainstream but I really don't care.

Gattaca - the only one that I keep yearning to find somewhere on TV currently

If I could only watch 5 more movies, that would be sad enough without choosing Cries & Whispers.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Pootie Tang, back to back to clear my head. Then I'd walk into the ocean because no more movies.

*curtsies*

*EDIT*
I didnt read OP and can't delete from mobile. Eh.

Alright, lets add these to my Gattaca selection above:
Her (2013)
Ex Machina (2015)
Pleasantville (1998) still haven't seen this haha
A Scanner Darkly (2006) note the theme here.....

Man, I don't know if, even if I were dying, I would be willing to finally watch Avatar.

I would probably watch all of the Smurf movies because they would make my last day on Earth seem like forever.

My actual list would probably be:

The Postman (1997)
Last Tango in Paris (1972)
Theodore Rex (1995)
The Day the Clown Cried (1972)
and
Seven Samurai (1954)

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I, being the newbie I am, have not yet seen the LOTR trilogy- can I count that as one continuous film? That's 12 hours of material right there.

My other choices would be:

-Once Upon a Time in America
-Ben Hur (1959)
-Magnolia
-Lawrence of Arabia

I think I need to watch more movies. I tend to avoid films over 2 and a half hours, which is sad.

I, being the newbie I am, have not yet seen the LOTR trilogy- can I count that as one continuous film? That's 12 hours of material right there.

My other choices would be:

-Once Upon a Time in America
-Ben Hur (1959)
-Magnolia
-Lawrence of Arabia

I think I need to watch more movies. I tend to avoid films over 2 and a half hours, which is sad.

If you are looking for long movies, then check out Gettysburg (1993) which clocks in at five and a half hours and War and Peace (1966) which was one of the first movies put out in multiple parts. It clocks in at over eight hours.